OwlAndTanager

Has anyone with (slightly) sensitive skin used PETER THOMAS ROTH products?

I'm hunting for new skincare items, especially a good day time moisturizer and I'm really interested in the Camu Camu Power C x 30 Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Kit. I have occasional hormonal breakouts, but nothing serious, and skin that gets a little dry and sensitive in the winter. 

BeautyPassioner

Re: Has anyone with (slightly) sensitive skin used PETER THOMAS ROTH products?

(0) Hearts

Hi! I don't have sensitive skin, but I use something that you may be interested in. I use cocoa butter. You may not have heard of it before, but it works extremely well and you can get it at a local store in town. It's completely natural and organic and does the job to moist dry skin. I use it after the shower when my skin is really dry and it absorbs very well. The best thing that I like about it is that it's light and blends in extremely well. I really recommend this to you because I think it will make your skin a lot healthier and it is a very great alternative to other expensive moisturizers, which to me are way overpriced and not worth it and make you break out more. I really hoped this helped you out!

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

I have sensitive skin and use the Camu Camu serum and moisturizer. Love it!

sydmarsis15

(0) Hearts

I've used the cleansing gel and the peeling gel, and I have fairly sensitive skin.  Both work great and PTR has quickly become one of my favorites!  I've also started using the CC cream, one of the only creams that matches my complexion really well!  Nothing has dried out my skin so far, I've actually seen a small improvement.

Manda

(0) Hearts

I love Peter Thomas Roth! It is seriously becoming one of my favorite brands for sensitive skin. I use his Gentle Complexation Pads and I normally have problems with any kind of pads like that, but his do not dry me out! I find them pretty moisturizing and they work!

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

I have been using the Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and I love it! (not as much as the Algenist, but...) It isn't irritating and didn't dry me out over the winter. i use it at night for more deep cleaning after wearing makeup. I tried the oilless oil and didn't care for it...other than that, I haven't tried much else of his. 

OwlAndTanager

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I'll check out the cleanser. 

Jengeravenger

(0) Hearts

I've used the serum for reducing spots with no issues. I tend to breakout with drug store products, so I guess that qualifies me as "slightly" sensitive. I usually get a rash with any face makeup from the drugstore especially powders. With that being said, I've had success with Murad and Clinique products as well. Hope this helps!

OwlAndTanager

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your advice! I'll test all three brands.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • Manda
    • Jengeravenger
    • sydmarsis15
    • kbmatthews
    • gogreyhound
    • OwlAndTanager