AmyC

GlamGlow Clarifying Mud Mask.

(0) Hearts

So I used it for the first time last night and wasn't too impressed, especially after I had been hearing AMAZING things about it. I used toner and moisturized after, was I not supposed to to get the full effect? Maybe I didn't leave it in on long enough?

ChicDabbler

Re: GlamGlow Clarifying Mud Mask.

(0) Hearts

Lol, maybe you don't have enough gunk on your face. I usually use Origins Charcoal mask 1-2x a week, so when I finally tried white Glamglow, I didn't see anything amazing either. It does the same thing as Origins for me, except it's easier to take off. I like the black one a bit more, cuz it's a nice scrub as well as a mask, so double duty.

I usually leaves the mask on until it dries completely (no damp spots).

kalex

(0) Hearts

Are you talking about the Super Mud Clearing Treatment?  The one in the white jar?  I love that stuff!  I use it about once a week for 20 minutes and as a spot treatment for pimples.

My nose and the area around my nose hasn't looked this clear since I don't know when.  The first time I used it I was so grossed out by all the dark spots (where the clogged pores are I think).  Then again after rinsing away by how many blackheads had been brought to the surface.  But now there's very few so that says to me that it's working.  I also love how it speeds the healing of the whiteheads and cysts that pop up on my chin every month and/or when I use a product my skin doesn't like.

Maybe you have to have problem skin to see any difference with this.  I only use it on my nose area and chin because those are the evil areas of my face.  My cheeks and forehead behave so I've never tried it there.  I suppose I could and report back!

(I think I'm going to copy and paste this and post it as my review.)

roxystar4

@AmyC I've tried it too and was not impressed. I think that some products are good for some people and others not so much. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Well your not going to see an amazing difference with one use. It takes using it regularly to see results. I use it and it helps to speed up the time it takes for my breakouts to go away and i don't get so many when i use it twice a week. But it's so expensive for what you get i will not rebuy this at all. I get similar results with my other mask. There was so much hype about it i think most people expect to use it once and see a miracle. How long did you leave it on?

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I left in on for about 10 minutes. I think I am going to try it once or twice more and I may return it because I honestly saw a considerable difference in my skin after using the Fresh Rose Face Mask and that was just after one or two uses. I bought the two makes because I had heard so much hype about both and I thought they had two different purposes.

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

The fresh rose mask is alittle different in terms of what it does. It's meant to calm and hydrate and so i saw a big difference after one use. For acne and clearing pores it's going to take more time with the Glamglow mask. I also leave it on for 20 minutes. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4