RainyLover

Dark spot corrector

(0) Hearts

I have a question about the dark spot corrector. I used few brand of dark spot corrector in the past. However, none shows any effect on my face. Maybe I misunderstood it or used it by the wrong way. I want to ask that the corrector is work like the concealer, lighter the skin tone, or it would elimiate the dark spot. And the dark spot corrector is applyed on the whole face or just on the spots. Thank you for your adivse.

incinci

Re: Dark spot corrector

(0) Hearts

I tried the Philosophy Dark Spot Corrector Kit for a couple of weeks and saw no difference at all and it made my skin very dry and breakout.   I returned the Philosophy kit to the store and asked for another suggestion, the Beauty Advisor suggested the Shiseido White Lucent line of products.  Well, on my skin, within about 10 days I saw visible lightening of my dark spots (sun spots).  That was just using the Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum (she gave me a good size sample, that lasted about 11 days, using twice a day).    After such promising results, I have just purchased the Shiseido White Lucent Spot Corrector 10 Days to Brighter Skin Kit so I can use ALL of the products.  I am hoping for more lightening with use of this kit.  The White Lucent is the only one that I saw results with in such a short amount of time.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Give it time. You won't see a change overnight, actually it's more like 2 months. 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

There should be instructions for the product, and they may differ even if they are all dark spot correctors, so I would suggest follow those for usage. As for the effectiveness, some dark spots are from sun exposure, others are from acne, and others are birthmark/genetic, a dark spot corrector may be effective in dealing with one but not the other (usually they don't do much for ones of genetic origins). That's all I know. =/

beautylovingirl

What dark spot corrector are you asking about?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • incinci
    • RainyLover