TTSS

Cleanser/toner/waterproof makeup remover?

(0) Hearts

I have been using the last of my Cosmedicine Cleanser/Toner and I need advice for a new cleanser/toner that can remove even the waterproof eye makeup. I loved the consistency of the Cosmedicine foam, and how soft and clear it left my skin. I can not quite find anything similar on the current Sephora cleanser line-up. I am looking for something that gives that same "single wash does it all". The Cosmedicine stuff was actually amazing for how well it cleared even the skin where I thought no cleaning was needed (I don't usually use any foundation, powder, or primer for light blush as I have good skin), AND removed so easily all the eye makeup without being harsh on the face/eyes. My skin was left soft and glowy. I don't want to go back to the separate eye makeup remover+cleanser+toner. Any help/suggestions?

(I have even looked into the Mia Plus but it seems to me that it would be too harsh on the eye area and it still will need to be paired with a good cleanser)

TTSS

Re: Cleanser/toner/waterproof makeup remover?

I have no tried the Sephora brand foam cleanser and I love it...will try the Caudalie next

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hello ttss, 

I absolutely agree with waterbaby1981. The Caudalie Cleansing Water is a great, quick and easy cleanser that removes makeup and buildup and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft and hydrated. Plus there's no need to rinse it off unless you really want to (I recommend it!)

Another new favorite of mine is the Soap & Glory Face and Clarity 3 in 1 Dailiy Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash. It smoothes, cleans and scrubs the skin, is very lightweight, and has the amazing brightening effects of Vitamin C.

Face Soap and Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

With any of these I still recommend rinsing the face again after (especially the Cleansing Water since it is a quick remover and not meant as an entire face cleanser) and by using a follow up cleanser or mask at least once a week to remove any buildup, and impurities. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
waterbaby1981

Try Caudalie Cleansing Water.  Amazing stuff and is a 3 in 1.  I LOVED it and it didn't irritate my skin whatsoever.  $26 for a good-sized bottle and it lasts.  Just need a couple of cotton balls or cotton pads!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • TTSS
    • waterbaby1981
    • dianabt