From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Combination Skin

Combination Skin

• 73737 Members
  • 2856 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Combination Skin
My Skincare Collection🫶
|
Re: My Skincare Collection🫶
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Preppyyyy
Preppyyyy
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Combination Skin
Skin changing. Oily to combo oily
Hey everyone! First time poster! I'm 36 and find my skin is changing. It used to be more oily, and still is but now on my forehead ...read more
Hey everyone! First time poster! I'm 36 and find my skin is changing. It used to be more oily, and still is but now on my forehead and cheeks its getting dry. Not itchy tho! I go to the gym the last year and have lost over 30 pounds. So I find my body has changed as well, even meds I don't need anymore since the gym does wonders. But 4 days a week I just don't wear makeup bc it'll sweat right off. I didn't even wear makeup for 9 months bc I wasn't hitting the gym so often. I'm allergic to witch hazel and only used cruelty free products (also not sold in main land china) I'm at a loss, I've had the same routine for years. I don't know what to use now! And nothing seems to work (I use a cover girl gentle cream cleanser but used Pacifica gentle cleanser before that)
Foundation recommendation
|
Re: Foundation recommendation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I definitely think a professional could be helpful and hopefully get you on the track to finding out what's going to work for you. ...read more
I definitely think a professional could be helpful and hopefully get you on the track to finding out what's going to work for you. It's a big chore, but with all the ingredients being online you could try to look for similarities in the ones you've tried but I know, right, that's a big investigation 🔎🔎
Help!!
|
Re: Help!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: What do you mean when you say it isn't working for you? @EmNilson1214 My favorite concealer is HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Build ...read more
What do you mean when you say it isn't working for you? @EmNilson1214 My favorite concealer is HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer Cotton Candy 2.3 Beige but I like it for being dry skin friendly and dosen't crease up on me.
New Post in Combination Skin
I can’t decide on a foundation. Help please!
Ok so I’ve previously owned YSL all hours foundation which I LOVED. The only issue was really getting a correct shade. So as I’m a ...read more
Ok so I’ve previously owned YSL all hours foundation which I LOVED. The only issue was really getting a correct shade. So as I’m about to purchase this foundation, I came across Haus Labs foundation. Never tried it before but have heard so many good things about it. I do have combination skin and I prefer medium to full coverage foundations. Also a little more matte and long wearing. Thanks!
skincare
|
Re: skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @pikapiiii @Is there anything you want to target for skincare like brightening, minimizing pores, fine lines, hydration, etc? ...read more
@pikapiiii @Is there anything you want to target for skincare like brightening, minimizing pores, fine lines, hydration, etc?
Sun kit 2024
|
Re: Sun kit 2024
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @fazil it generally comes out at the end of March ...read more
@fazil it generally comes out at the end of March
I want to get something
|
Re: I want to get something
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @RayRay2813 @What makeup products are you looking at? New releases, popular products? Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hyd ...read more
@RayRay2813 @What makeup products are you looking at? New releases, popular products? Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g Caudalie Beauty Elixir Prep, Set, Glow Face Mist 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Glow Blush PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette
What’s a good moisturizer
|
Re: What’s a good moisturizer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lizzyJade Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer and Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Fac ...read more
@lizzyJade Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer and Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid have worked really well for me.
primer recommendation
|
Re: primer recommendation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @maddybraun19 @You can try the Fenty primers ...read more
@maddybraun19 @You can try the Fenty primers
8,646 Posts