Ramonsilla

Can someone pls recommend a face wash that wont dry my skin out but will remove dirt and makeup?

Can someone pls recommend a face wash that wont dry my skin out but will remove dirt and makeup?

beautylovingirl

Re: Can someone pls recommend a face wash that wont dry my skin out but will remove dirt and makeup?

(0) Hearts

Use a gentle cleanser like the Kate Somerville Daily detox facial wash,the bliss foaming face wash or the Fresh Soy face cleanser. All of these are gentle and effective without drying out your skin. Hope this helps!

PatchKelly

Re: Can someone pls recommend a face wash that wont dry my skin out but will remove dirt and makeup?

(0) Hearts

try not to use too much product, and rinse your skin a lot

also, if your face towel has too much detergent or softener in it, wiping your face in it could cause an allergy too

sephoraann

(0) Hearts

Philosophy Purity is the best.

dianabt

HI Ramonsilla, 

I have to agree with lylysa and beautytester, a cleansing oil is rich in nutrients and they are great to remove buildup and makeup before using a cleanser. If your skin is dry, try a milk or creamy cleanser that is a bit more hydrating and again, stay away from foamy or gel cleansers which definitely can be more drying. A few I like are the Origins Perfect World cleanser, Lancome Galatee Confort and Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser.

Lancôme - GALATÉE CONFORT - Comforting Milky Creme CleanserA Perfect World™ Antioxidant Cleanser with White TeaRinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler

If your face is particularly dirty or you wear face make up, you should use a make up remover before cleansing/moisturizing. Clinique make up remover in purple bottle/jar are oil based, super effective taking off make up and zero drying/irritating.Cleansing water (Koh Gen Doh, Caudalie, Sephora) is great for remove majority of the make up/dirt before cleansing. Using them before the oil cleanser will make sure your face will be clean and moisturized instead of just moving make up/dirt around and leaving residues on your face.

Basically do NOT go for foamy cleanser or exfoliating cleanser. Any milk, gel, oil cleanser are great for dry skin.

lylysa

Try a botanical infused cleansing oil like Josie Maran's Argan Cleansing Oil or Boscia's Make Up Break Up Cool Cleansing Oil.

Both are rich in hydrating and conditioning oils that are natural and mimick the essential oils your skin needs to nourish skin while breaking down make up and cleansing your skin.

http://www.sephora.com/argan-cleansing-oil-P283501?skuId=1324631

http://www.sephora.com/makeup-breakup-cool-cleansing-oil-P254604?skuId=1227891

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl