Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Anyone else find it hard to stick with ALL the skincare steps morning/night?

Hello, I have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin since I have religiously stuck to my skincare regime for the past 5 days or so but does anyone else sometimes feel it hard to do so? I know many of you have families and such/work etc and are tired at the end of day or even get busy in the morning. For myself I've been experiencing a lot of pain due to my disability and and at the end of the day I just am about beat. lol But let me tell you my new years resolution has become stick to my skincare regime because I feel like I look amazing! My skin looks brighter/feels smoother/almost no breakouts. And yes I know some of you are like duh but who else feels the struggle with me?

Re: Anyone else find it hard to stick with ALL the skincare steps morning/night?

I do the exact same thing! At night I light my Woodwick Pure Comfort candle, put some soothing music on via Pandora and have "mommy's personal spa time" as I like to call it. The day's stress just melts away. Some nights I just don't have time for my personal spa time and my stress really builds so I try to do it as often as possible.  

Re: Anyone else find it hard to stick with ALL the skincare steps morning/night?

Yes I think as a woman it's important to "pamper" ourselves as much as possible.

Not for other but for your own sanity 😉

I am not in my early teens, far from it. At any rate, have learned my lesson well.

I think it actually gets harder once you're older.

When I was in my teens I didn't want acne so I was very diligent. I didn't work only had school so it's not like I'd get home exhausted.

I hit 25 now and I'm starting to introduce more anti-aging products into my routine.

Once you're older you have more responsibilities and I feel like even taking a shower is a mission.

I like to scrub myself, put oil then put lotion on etc... lol

The morning is hardest for me, as I have to stick to a strict schedule in order to catch my train. At night, I'll multitask … wear a mask while watching TV, etc. It helps that I spent a huge amount of money on skincare during the holiday sale, so now I want to use it up so it doesn't go to waste (and so I can open new things!).

It's so hard at night for me... if I don't do it before I settle down to watch tv/ surf the net/ read until I'm ready to go to bed then it feels like the biggest chore. I should get wipes for nights I'm feeling especially lazy. But I'm with you, definitely trying to stick to my regime no matter what because my skin has been looking so great lately

Definitely get some wipes for those lazy nights.  While not nearly as beneficial, at least youll remove the makeup.

Conversation Stats
testing