Answer
evagneline
wedding coming up, need to prep skin!
[ Edited ]

I am getting married on March 11 and want to start prepping my skin to be the best it can be. Any suggestions? I usually use the fresh clay mask once a week and the black mask once every other week as I have sensitive skin. I have few acne BUT they always leave marks. I also have redness on my cheek and around my nose. I also wash my face twice a day with the red tea facial wash which i love. i stopped using the peter thomas roth pads which i regret b/c my face does not seem as clear or bright as it was so I will start using them again.

Thank you so much for your advice! I did try the miracle worker pads last year but it just made my cheeks red which has never been able to go away :smileysad: maybe it was b/c of the PTR pads? I would use the PTR pads in the morning and miracle worker pads at night.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
makeupandbrows
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Evangeline!

Who doesn't want radiant skin on her magical day?! It's a bit close to the date of the wedding to start fooling around with new things though. You don't want to have a reaction between now and then and make anything worse! I would definitely go back to the PTR pads that worked for you. Have you tried to Soy Face Cleanser from Fresh? I used to get mild redness inmy nose and cheek area. Because this cleanser has soy protein in it, it strengthens your skin! I had no more redness in 2 weeks :smileyhappy: I also really like the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea :smileyhappy: A very safe bet would be the Miracle Worker Pads from Philosophy. If you are looking to overhaul your skin with minimal chance of reaction in a short amount of time, this is the one to go for! Use them everynight for maximum results. Maybe not a good idea to use with PTR though. If you're close to a Sephora you can get a sample. If you are looking for something like a mask, the Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energy Mask is great, and only takes 5 mins. Plus it turns into this really cool foam!

Please remember to wear a sunscreen when using any treatment product. To not do so may actually further damage!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • makeupandbrows
    • evagneline