Answer
DTalksAll
Skin care regimen
(0) Hearts

I have milia on my cheeks & need to use products that are oil-free. I've been starting to get breakouts around "that time of the month" I'm not really happy with my skincare routine right now. I do use my clarisonic a lot, but am looking for a new wash (make up reomval a plus), exfoliator, and moisturizer. Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
summerlovin2
Answered
(0) Hearts

Gentle exfoliating with the Clarisonic or using an at-home facial peel (like the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peels) can help, but sometimes milia has to be extracted by a dermatologist or esthetician. If exfoliating at home isn’t working, then it may be time to schedule an appointment.

My good friend is an esthetician, and she says to prevent milia in the future, stay out of the sun (use oil-free sunscreen when you can’t), use glycolic acid daily, and don’t use any heavy creams. Check out these products: DERMAdoctor Ain’t Misbehavin’ Medicated AHA/BHA Cleanser (removes makeup and can be used with the Clarisonic), Peter Thomas Roth’s AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel, and DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew.

Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • summerlovin2
    • DTalksAll
    • glitterfox