Answer
elusiveangel99
Question about my Skin Care Regimen.

First time posting! I have a question about my skin care regimen.

I just got "Glow" by Dr. Brandt and I am not sure how to incorporate it into my regimen.

Here is what I do both day and night:

Before washing I use Ole Henriksen "Truth to go wipes", then I wash with PTR "Anit-Aging Cleansing Gel", then I use PTR "AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel", after that I use Ole Henriksen "Truth Serum", and then I use Fresh "Soy Face Cream."

From what I understand I should  use the day "Glow" before the "Truth Serum" in the morning and then use the night "Glow" instead of the "Truth Serum" at night. Or should I use the night "Glow" before the "Truth Serum" like I with the dat "Glow" in the morning.

I hope I am making sense, lol. Any help would be great! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi elusiveangel99, 

It's amazing what a process skincare can be right? :smileywink: As long as you follow a good order that works for you, you will get great results! I think the process you have is fine, make sure you use the overnight Dr. Brandt "Glow" at night only, and you don't even need to apply the "Truth Serum" after if you prefer, but for best results use your Glow serums BEFORE the truth serums. You can even rotate your morning routine every other day, so use the Ole Henriksen one morning,and then the Dr. Brandt the next day and so on. Find what works best for you but the process and regimen you have now sounds great. :smileyhappy: Enjoy your new skincare products!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
DebbieEMS27
(0) Hearts
I am 47 and use all Estee Lauder day and night serums with their moisturizers , make sure to get the night repair complex II it cost me right at 700.00 but its well worth it, in my picture I had not started using it yet, the wrinkle creams I bought for day and one for night has helped all but under the eyes, so I ordered the Kate Summerville under eye treatment from this site witch is not cheap 125.00 along with all the make up I've bought which I only use Sephora eye shadows and Estee Lauder foundation (Tawney color) in number 3 shade and I use the Smashbox concealer under it and the Mascara "They're Real" people ask me if I am in my early to mid 30's. This broke me out some but in any case all products may until your skin gets use to it. I order a lot from this site as they have so many choices and everyone is different (skin type) I am one will buy what works no matter the cost! All this I have spent well over a grand but in 10 years and even now worth every penny!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • elusiveangel99
    • DebbieEMS27