Answer
peechs24
NIGHT CREAM, SERUM, MASK
(0) Hearts

What is the best night serum, cream or night mask for combination skin that is aging & hormonal acne prone? Budget is no issue right now, I would just really like some suggestions on products that really bring out the best possible complexion!! I want to Even out my skintone/texture, reduce & soften these wrinkles/fine lines, & perhaps treat the acne! I want my face to have pure, clean beauty. Please, any advise &/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
viennalen
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ole Henriksen's Invigorating Night Gel sounds like it would be right up your alley! I originally bought the Three Little Wonders kit for my mom for her birthday, but I've been borrowing the night gel on my combination skin whenever my face starts to break out, and it magically makes them go away! I wake up fresh and glowing, and I absolutely love this stuff.

You should really think about buying the Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders kit. The Truth Serum really brightens your complexion; the Sheer Transformation moisturizer is great for evening out skin tone and getting rid of dark spots; the Night Gel is wonderful for handling breakouts and acne. Best of all, these products all target aging skin and are full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to smooth fine lines.

After my mom started using the kit, her skin looked glowy and she overall looked younger. The Night Gel really did wonders with my face too--I barely breakout nowadays. I feel like Sheer Transformation is a great moisturizer. It really spreads (a little goes a long way!) and moisturizes. I can't personally speak for how well they work for antiaging, but my mom adores the kit. They also have Sephora's natural seal and are NOT tested on animals.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • britani
    • peechs24
    • viennalen
    • allicat1998