Answer
sophiebean21
How to get Glowing Skin!

I just finished the latest allure magazine and they have this whole section about skin systems to get 'glowing skin' and suggest a glycolic/salicylic cleanser, serum, hyaluronic moiturizer, retinol cream and clinical peels for at home.

They listed these:

Skin Effects by Dr Keffrey Dover glycolic cream

Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector serum

Philosophy Microdelivery MIni Peel Pads

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle repaire moisturizer

Eau Thermale Avene Soothing Moisture Mask

and Koh Gen Do Makeup Color Base in lavender pink, Lorac Oil Free Luminizer or Makeup Forever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel followed by Shiseido translucent powder

Has anyone tried any of these/which ones do i ACTUALLY need? (more about skin... i have way too much makeup already)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
iheartsephora09
Answered
(0) Hearts
Youhave gotten some really good advice here. I have to Telly you there are a couple of things I echo, Ole Henriksen and Philosophy. I think if you choose one of these product ones you would be off to a great start! These lines are fairly easy to navigate to put together a good regiment. I use to use Ole and I used it to whip my skin into shape. Then after a couple of samples of Purity Mase Simple a some other good Philosophy products, I switched to the Philosophy. I have found for my skin, the topical vitamin C in either of the serums has absolutely done wonders for my skin.

I have just recently discovered the White Lucent line by Shisideo. But I have just started to slowly add some these to my routine, so the jury is still out. However they do have a 3 step basic system that I believe runs $48 for all 3 steps.

Don't discount the properly applied make-up. I LOVE Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl.

Best of luck! Let us know if you find any great secrets or tips make sure to let us know :smileywink:
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • iheartsephora09
    • lovelonghair
    • laurenelectro
    • beautytester
    • tartey
    • kssweetheart
    • sophiebean21