Answer
lovelyyy
Facial cleanser & lotions

Hi Dolls! I am looking for a facial cleanser & lotion that leave my skin soft & bright! My skins feels like it is tired & stressed! Ah!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
viennalen
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

A line that Sephora has recently discontinued, Skyn Iceland, is specifically geared toward stressed skin. The Glacial Face Wash would definitely be great for you if you are able to find it! I have been using it for the last few months and it helps sooth my sensitive skin and calm breakouts.

Something that I've recently discovered for brightening is Bliss's Triple Oxygen Mask.  I am in love with this stuff. It works wonders! I stayed up really late last night to write a paper, fell asleep without washing my face or anything.. I looked like a zombie when I woke up. But in the morning I put this on after cleansing, and WOW. My face was instantly brighter and there was a huge difference. It's really fun to use too! It's great for deep cleansing every other day or so.

(I caught this Bliss kit when it was on sale recently, but it's not in stock anymore. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P298305&categoryId=4326 You should definitely try it if it ever comes back!)

The Triple Oxygen Cream I'm not such a huge fan of.. It made me break out when I first tried it out, but my skin is particularly sensitive and yours may be different. You may want to try a sample of it from Sephora before you but it--and if it works anything like the mask, it will definitely be a great moisturizer to brighten your skin.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • viennalen
    • kssweetheart
    • lovelyyy