Answer
eternityandaday
Accepted Solution
Expression Lines on my Forehead

I am 21 and have many expression lines on my forehead.  They've been prominent on my forehead since I was 16.  I exercise for 30 minutes daily and have a high intake of water, whether from fruit, vegetables, or drinking water.  I use the Clairsonic Mia exfoliating brush with Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser thrice a week.  I cleanse with Purity for the rest of my cleansings.  I also use Philosophy's Hope In A Jar SPF 25 for my daily moisturizer.  What products would you recommend to help decrease the appearance of the expression lines on my forehead?  My skin is combination.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
chewcifer
Answered

hi, eternityandaday!

it sounds like you're already taking good care of your face, so i'm thinking it might be genetic. but, caudalie makes pulpe vitaminee, which is a line for first wrinkles. you get 5 products for $62 and the products i've used from that kit really work. caudalie is made on a winery in france, which has many vitamins and anti-oxidants. if you live near a sephora, i'd go and get samples to try and see if your skin likes it before buying it. i'd try the 1st wrinkle serum and aniti-wrinkle fluid. plus, it has sephora's natural seal. hope this works!

Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered

Hi eternityandaday,

Chewcifer has great advice for you, I love the Caudalie products too and think the lifting and firming serum would be great for you to try out. I have a few other suggestions on anti-aging and smoothing serums you may want to try as well. These serums are all lightweight and great for treating and preventing wrinkles on the skin.

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum is a concentrated serum that works to leave your skin feeling smooth, firm and lifted. Continuous usage will have great benefits to even out the texture of your skin. What I love about Origins is the combination of great natural ingredients and peptides to be most effective.

Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Serum

Sephora Collection Super Loaded Age Defy Serum is another great serum to use both morning and night, plus its a great price for the quality of product you get. This serum is amazing at hydrating the skin with hyaluronic acid, smoothing wrinkles away, and firming the skin for long lasting results.

Super Loaded Age Defy Serum

Make sure to be vigilant about applying your serum! You will have best results applying it morning and night after a moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend trying anything TOO strong, but these are great serums to use for your skin type and age range for preventative and current treatments. :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • dianabt
    • eternityandaday