Dark area around mouth and chin

I am 26 years old female have combination skin on my face. Dry on cheeks and around mouth but oily on the nose and forehead. I have started to get dark area around my mouth and chin. it is becoming noticable now. what should i use?

Answers: 3



It sounds like it might be sunspots. You might want to try out Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector if you are sensitive.

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Another quick dark spot tackler would be the Miracle Worker pads or Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector by Philosophy. The set is a value and you should start to see a difference in about 4 weeks which is pretty quick!


Miracle Worker™ Set


If you use a dark spot corrector you should definitely wear a high SPF because it can actually darken the spot if you don't!





I've used a few skin correctors and the best is the one by Clinique. It truly works after a few weeks. My acne scars have dramatically faded since suing sing it. Move also used Murads and Philosophy but Clinique is the best. I also does t dry me out or break my skin out, and have acne prone skin.
(0) Hearts

Without knowing if your dark areas are related to anything deeper than surface level, I would recommend Clinique's Dark Spot Corrector.  It takes patience to see results, but it delivers!  If you find that it isn't working for you, you could consult your physician.  Best Wishes!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation