Answer
eternityandaday
Cleanser & Moisturizer w/ SPF
(0) Hearts

What would be a good cleanser and moisturizer with SPF for me?  My skin is combination -- oily in the T-zone -- and is tight after I cleanse with Clinique combination-oily liquid facial soap.  I have medium-sized pores on my cheeks, acne on my chin, and fine lines on my forehead. 

I would like a fairly basic cleanser; it does not need to foam.  I would also like a day time moisturizer with SPF that helps to minimize my pores and fine lines, that also is not too mattifying.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
Melyssa13
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the exact same problems. About a month ago I made a switch to a new routine and new products. I still use my Clinique combination skin face wash and toner but only once a day during pm. I finish off using the Korres night time moisturizer. In the am I use the purity facial cleanser. I then use the korres moisturizer in the spots where I know I will be dry like on my forehead. (which helped reduce wrinkles!!!) I do use the toner as well during the a.m but ever other day because sometimes it is just a little to strong. Most importantly I made the switch with foundations. I now use covergirl's BB cream that has spf in it instead of my make up forever hd foundation. It has moisturizers in it but I noticed that doing this routine ever day my pores are actually cleaned out and getting smaller. The BB cream also helps hide the pores but it does make them less noticeable. I really hope this helps. Sometimes a strong routine that we can actually stick to is all that is needed.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • eternityandaday
    • Melyssa13