Answer
shalu6
Best face serum
(0) Hearts

Please suggest a fantastic face serum with Vitamin C. I am using Murad right now. I was thinking to try Boscia antioxidant recovery Treatment C serum. Has anyone tried it yet? Please review.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Gracesspirit
Answered

You should try Ole Henriksen TRuth Serum- It is one of those products on the market that has the most % of Vit. C in it- It is a bit costly but it really is the real deal- You face will look so glowing that people might be tempted to lick your face- LOL. But seriously- give it a try and it doesn't work for your skin you can just take it back to the store- No love lost.

Buy I highly recommend it-

glassgirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have had great success with SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF...but it is very pricey!

AZShopaholic
Answered
(0) Hearts

Love Philosopy's When Hope is Not Enough. Absorbs flawlessly... not as sticky as Ole Henrickson's Truth Serum... has vitamin C and does wonders for your skin. Also, just started using Clinique's Repairwear which is fantastic but not sure about the vitamin C content.  

eeyore1964
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use a lot of Boscia products but I don't really care for the antioxidant recovery Treatment C Serum. Matter of fact I went from that to Murad. If you go to Beautypedia.com it will give you ratings on any types of skincare and cosmetics and if I remember correctly the Boscia did not rate highly at all. I always go to Beutypedia before I buy anything because the research is done for you. It's like a mythbuster site for cosmetics and skincare. It takes the claims of all of the cosmetics companies and puts it through a scientific validation. You would be surprised how some of the VERY expensive products do not do what it claims. Hope it helps.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • eeyore1964
    • shalu6
    • Gracesspirit
    • AZShopaholic
    • glassgirl