Answer
thatbluebox
Accepted Solution
Am I using the wrong skincare?
[ Edited ]

Normal, after I clean with philosophy purity cleanser and wipe off excess water when I wash. 

Sometimes tightness but not dryness when I use Lancome Tonique Doucheur. Usually it's fine and I don't feel tightness. 

Also sometimes I follow up with Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel. The same tightness but not dryness occurs sometimes.

I would consider myself to be normal/combo skin. Oily in T-zone but normal at the cheeks. 

What am I doing wrong??

edit: So I lied.. I'm feeling dryness at the highest points of my cheeks right now. (After cleanser and just toner.)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered

I found Philosophy Purity a tad drying, but that was long ago and my memory may be a bit fuzzy. A friend said she thought it was drying but it just turned out she didn't rinse thoroughly enough.

If it's mild dryness, I recommend using a more hydrating moisturizer. I have combo skin and only use the yellow gel in the summer or else I still get dry skin. Try switching to Clinique Moisture Surge gel cream, or Philosophy Take a Deep Breath, or Boscia.

thatbluebox
(0) Hearts
I'll keep this in mind! It's getting warmer so I'll first try my luck with the Clinique Mosturizing Gel & if anything, I'll check out the Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Cream.
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • ChicDabbler
    • kssweetheart
    • kd006
    • thatbluebox