Acne scarring and dark spots

I'm 19. I have deep skin and I have a lot of dark spots from acne scarring. I don't get pimples too often but when I'm stressed I find that my skin breaks out. My skin keeps marks for a while and I don't know what to use as a cleanser, treatment, or moisturizer. I'm using clearasil right now the acne cream works a little but, it dries my skin. HELP! 

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

I can relate.  It is possible the detergents in your face wash is irritating your face.  Try neutrogena face cleanser for stress control.  It doesn't make bubbles but it also contains salicylic acid and will gently wash your face.  I recently switched to this.  Before I used the very basic: noxemea face cream.  It works great also, but when I start stressing out, I need to vamp up my face wash.  For scars (I have those too)  I've been working with Clinique's even better dark spot corrector serum and the face lotion.  It's been working well for me but it's expensive and you have to use it over a long period of time to see results.  Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation