Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sephora Ten Year Olds

Im concerned about the kids coming into Sephora and being disrespectful to the customers and employees, plus not to mention buying drunk elephant at that age can cause future problems for them and completely destroying the testers so that other people aren't able to use them and employees need to clean it up after is just horrible. What is everyone's opinion on this? 

Re: Sephora Ten Year Olds

omg who would do that?

I find this hard to belive. I know they are

crazy (my sister is around that age), but they are mostly trying to shop and mid their own business. They look up to others you need to lead by example. Don’t make up stories or record them it’s rude.

I understand completely where you are coming from. Most kids at that age are actually respectful, like you said your sister was. But this kid was well under ten, unsupervised, and highly energetic. Which isn’t something you see everyday and I can understand how you see that can be made up, now that i look back on it 😅 I may have forgot to add it was the last one, so they may have really wanted it and i don’t know their full story. Again, I understand and Im sorry if it came off rude or made up. 🙂

don’t take it out on all of them some just went shopping. 

Been traumatized by a crew of them. Rude and sarcastic I just dropped my basket and left the store. I'm a parent and I blame the parents of these unruly kids. 

I feel that girl! 😆 

so sorry that happened, honestly it's getting out of control.

@szavz (Excues my rant)My opinion is it is the parents fault and they’re so called “gentle parenting”. When I was 10  I didn’t have access to social media therefore I was never influenced into wanting skincare i instead wanted Barbies lol. My parents also would have never allowed me to act like that in public 🫣 This generation has been ruined by social media and influencers culture.

you are completely right it's so awful knowing the parents are just letting it happen.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing