Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Gratitude Thread! :)

Hello BIC friends, today I want to talk about gratitude! According to Psychology Today, practicing gratitude can have a whole host of benefits, including improving relationships and self-esteem, reducing stress and toxic emotions, and increasing happiness. The Mayo Clinic says feeling thankful can improve sleep, mood and immunity, while decreasing depression and anxiety. To remind us all to have an “attitude of gratitude,” I thought it would be fun to make a thread where everyone can share the things they’re thankful for. What (or who) are you grateful for today? Feel free to share whatever you’re grateful for – no matter how big or how small!

gratitude.jpeg

Today, I'm grateful for:

💜 my parents, for always being there for me no matter what

💜 @TeamBIC  & all the BIC Community Ambassadors for all they do to make this community such a wonderful and positive place that I love

💜 Alpyn Beauty Willow & Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask .35 oz/ 10 mL  which is saving my dry lips today!

Re: Gratitude Thread! :)

I am SUPER grateful for my family ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@NormArie  family is so important. 💜 I am grateful for my family as well!

@caitbird - I am grateful that my handsome 18 yo cat Ivan is still alive.  Two weeks ago this Tuesday, I thought he was either going to die or I was going to have to euthanize him.  Fortunately, he survived and is now doing much better.

Before at vet.

20240430_153033.jpg

Today, two weeks later. 

20240511_142058.jpg

Treasure every moment with him @Titian06 

I have been since his companion died 6 yrs ago this Memorial Day weekend, and then re-upped 2 1/2 yrs ago when he was diagnosed as hyperthyroid.  Now I'm even more so if that's possible! 💞

@Titian06  aww Ivan, poor baby! I am grateful he made it through and is doing better too! He is a handsome boy for sure! 😻

Thanks, @caitbird ! 💕

I am grateful to have survived breast cancer and the early detection of my tumor.   And most grateful that for me it was just a short blip in my life.  

Cue the violins 

@CorgiMommy  that is a big thing to be grateful for - congratulations! I am grateful you survived too 🤗

Thank you, I have an amazing health care team and a wonderful husband that helped me through 

@CorgiMommy - I am grateful you survived breast cancer too!  Congratulations 😘

@Titian06 thank you so much, I am proof that regular mammograms can make a huge difference.   Cancer dedicated before it could be felt.  Even my surgeon couldn't feel it. 

@caitbird I am grateful to God for giving me an opportunity to live in this beautiful life

I am grateful for my beautiful family

I am grateful for the Bic babes!!

@lmaster  those are wonderful things to be grateful for! 💜

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • gratitude.jpeg
  • 20240430_153033.jpg