From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Bath & Body

Bath & Body

• 36055 Members
  • 657 Conversations
  • 72 Photos

The perfect place for our bubbliest members. Share products you think are the bath bomb to help others build their self-care routine.

The perfect place for our bubbliest members. Share products you think are the bath bomb to help others build their self-care routine.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Bath & Body
Sol de janerio 68
 Love this body mist it smells so good, and lasts almost all day, I get so many compliments worth every penny!!!
 Love this body mist it smells so good, and lasts almost all day, I get so many compliments worth every penny!!!
  • image.jpg
New Post in Bath & Body
Skincare
New Post in Bath & Body
Drunk elephant
This Fran has some of the best body stuff!!!!!!!!!🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
This Fran has some of the best body stuff!!!!!!!!!🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
New Post in Bath & Body
Hair
Don't damage your hair get this now!!!!
Don't damage your hair get this now!!!!
New Reply in Bath & Body
Body oil or lotion?
|
Re: Body oil or lotion?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys I use Nécessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide + Ceramide 5.1 oz/ 150 mL and Nécessaire The Body ...read more
@KileyRhys I use Nécessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide + Ceramide 5.1 oz/ 150 mL and Nécessaire The Body Lotion - Firming Moisturizer With 5 Peptides and 2.5% Niacinamide 6.8 oz / 200 ml
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janairo
|
Re: Sol de Janairo
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: Wasn't for me @skincaregirl14 ...read more
Wasn't for me @skincaregirl14
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de janeiro
|
Re: Sol de janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Caroline109 @It’s a great way to test out the scents. If you can go to your local Ulta or Sephora and test out the scents in pers ...read more
@Caroline109 @It’s a great way to test out the scents. If you can go to your local Ulta or Sephora and test out the scents in person it is probably better. You might end up not liking all the scents in the set.
New Reply in Bath & Body
Anti cellulite creams ?
|
Re: Anti cellulite creams ?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @mira88u I highly recommend Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL . It has done wonders for my skin. It ...read more
@mira88u I highly recommend Biossance Squalane + Caffeine Toning Body Cream 6 oz / 200 mL . It has done wonders for my skin. It won't change it overnight so you need to give it time.
New Reply in Bath & Body
What is your fav product
|
Re: What is your fav product
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Guys idk about you but (I’m feeling 22) mine is the glow recipe cleanser
Guys idk about you but (I’m feeling 22) mine is the glow recipe cleanser
New Post in Bath & Body
Touch land is the best
  • 7AE5727E-811D-4B3A-A373-654F67C6D564.jpeg
  • 4CAC5BE0-FC96-46E2-A202-93B92773A619.jpeg
2,294 Posts