TheBlueImpulse

Why are tarte foundation shades offered on Sephora's website different from the ones sold in stores?

(0) Hearts

I tried looking it up but it seems I'm the only one to notice, or maybe it's just my stores- but Sephora online has a variety of shades for many of the foundations including fair-honey, light-honey, light-beige, light-neutral, etc. etc. for different undertones. When I go to the store ready to pick up my foundation with the right undertone, there's only around 6 different shades, and they don't indicate undertone- they're simply "Fair" "Light" "Medium" "Tan". None of the varieties you see on the website. 

AmiLynn

Re: Why are tarte foundation shades offered on Sephora's website different from the ones sold in sto

(0) Hearts

I asked the ladies I'm my store and they had no idea what I was talking about. I had to show them on my sephora iPhone app. They said they don't know when new things are coming in. It's a shame because I love this foundation but none of the old versions in store match me at the moment. 

keelybt

Re: Why are tarte foundation shades offered on Sephora's website different from the ones sold in stores?

(0) Hearts

Hi TheBlueImpulse  Those are brand new shades! If there is one you are interested in trying out at the store, I would recommend checking with the store directly to see when they will be available. 

TheBlueImpulse

Re: Why are tarte foundation shades offered on Sephora's website different from the ones sold in sto

(0) Hearts

Oh, I see. Thanks a bunch!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • AmiLynn
    • TheBlueImpulse