Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Why am I no longer able to see reviews on products?

Re: Why am I no longer able to see reviews on products?

ITA. They should have it fixed by now. A company this big, and they don't have SOMEONE in IT that can fix this? I am rouge and refuse to shop there. It's Ulta or Nordstrom for me (plus, I can earn points I'll actually use and get the samples I request.)

this has been going on for several weeks and i refuse to buy anything at sephora until it's fixed. i can take my business elsewhere. 

I have been having the same problem and it does not matter what browser I use.  I am to the point that if I can't read reviews I will move on to another retailer.  They need to respond to the concerns, tell us what is going on and get it fixed or they will lose business. There are too many other buying options out there. 

I can confirm that this (Reviews being hidden) is occurring on all Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, and computers). 

Tell your developers that it affects iOS 9 & 10, as well as OSX 8, 9, and 10.

You CAN read reviews if using the Sephora iPhone app (iPad app is AWFUL, please take it off the app store). 

My old Samsung Note runs the site wonderfully. My husband's PC (using Windows 10) runs it fine as well.

Already contacted Apple support & did all of the troubleshooting they possibly could. It's your site. Please update the code.

This problem has been going on for weeks.  They keep telling you to clear Cookies, use different browser, etc....but they never fix the problem.   So many people have contacted them and supposedly they know about it but do not fix it.

Hi Becsh,

I'm so sorry to hear you're not able to see product reviews on our website! Can you please let me know if you're on our mobile app or on a desktop? Additionally, have you tried using a different browser and clearing your cookies?

Always,

Danee

I can confirm that this (Reviews being hidden) is occurring on all Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, and computers). 

Tell your developers that it affects iOS 9 & 10, as well as OSX 8, 9, and 10.

You CAN read reviews if using the Sephora iPhone app (iPad app is AWFUL, please take it off the app store). 

My old Samsung Note runs the site wonderfully. My husband's PC (using Windows 10) runs it fine as well.

Already contacted Apple support & did all of the troubleshooting they possibly could. It's your site. Please update the code....

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing