cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Play! January 2017 Box broken item

Hello Ladies!

Just wanted to see if anyone else who got their Play! January box with a broken Clinique lipstick 😞

Re: Play! January 2017 Box broken item

I used my Clinique chubby lipstick today for the second time and the tip completely broke off as I applied it. WTF? Am I just out of luck or what? Love the color and obviously from other posts it is a faulty product. 

My Clinique lipstick was also broken off in the lid. Such a bummer since it was the only thing in my box I was excited for. 

My Clinique lipstick was also broken when I received my Play box yesterday. How can I go about also getting this resolved? Any help is appreciated! I was really bummed that it was broken, was looking forward to trying it. 

Mine was stuck in lid and broken off as well, which is a shame--it was the item I was most looking forward to.

This is the second time in my eight Play! boxes I've gotten something unworkable--my Farmacy Skin Dew from the October 2015 box will not spray.

Hi Skyhook, I'm sorry to hear that you have received a couple damaged samples. I will send you a message to help. 

My Clinique lipstick was stuck to the lid and completely broken off-it is now unusable. Very unhappy.

HI jessaviles, 

I'm sorry to hear about the Clinique lipstick you received! I'm sending you a private message to assist you with this.

Always,

Danee

Update: It looks like you were able to call in and one of our customer service reps was able to assist you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Hi msjackiedenise,

Regretfully, some of the Clinique lipsticks have arrived damaged and i'm so sorry for the inconvenience! I'm going to send you a PM now so I can resolve this for you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing