lypstixtoo

How much longer do we have to wait for the entire Ariel collection to release?

How much longer do we have to wait for the entire Ariel collection to release? Will it still be in July?

itzkimmehhx3

Re: How much longer do we have to wait for the entire Ariel collection to release?

(0) Hearts

I'm curious about the mirror...It's the only thing that's caught my eye honestly. Is it still avalible?

dianabt

Re: How much longer do we have to wait for the entire Ariel collection to release?

(0) Hearts

Hi itzkimmehhx3,

We no longer have the Ariel mirror available online but recommend you check with your local stores as they may still have some available. :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?mediaId=16400021

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

I was told August when I asked in the store the other day. They couldn't tell me the specific date but it sucks it keeps getting pushed back. I kind of wish I had purchased the palette online when I had the chance.

toofacedguru

(0) Hearts

Now it seems like it won't even be out in July. I'm getting really tired of waiting for this collection. The longer I wait the more I feel I'm already over it and don't really want it anymore. This isn't exciting anymore, we're not getting any information and I have to waste my time checking everyday.   

abisnailgirl

I am honestly very tired of them pushing it back this whole time.  They said june, and nothing showed, and then they said june for sure online wise, and then august should be when stores carry it, and I tired of them blowing off all the questions and never giving a straight answer.

lypstixtoo

(0) Hearts

So it won't be in July?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Lypstixtoo-

The collection will be available this summer! Please keep checking back and stay tuned:smileyhappy: Thanks so much for your patience.

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • bleuorchid21
    • toofacedguru
    • lypstixtoo