jenjendoitagain

Buggy Bugs Buggin me out!

How can I fix this???

Or is this something on your end? It's been suggested before about the bugs, but this is really annoying! :smileysad: Please...can this get resolved?

If it's my end, tell me what I can do, if it's yours then please take the steps to fix it.

I love BT, but most times I have to refresh or keep reading comments to piece together what people said! :smileysad:

An example:

sephora.jpg

jenjendoitagain

Re: Buggy Bugs Buggin me out!

(0) Hearts

Ok.-----

I reread my original post immediately after posting and tried to edit to add about where my problems arise (About the response box being in a completely different area from where it should be---I can't even hit "Reply" from where it's placed on the screen!!). And, again, I get a problem.

seph2RESPONSE.jpg

It's quite annoying. This is a great company, which I believe would have the resources to help me understand what's wrong on my end or fix the problems on theirs. Please enlighten me. ?

Regards,

An Avid Sephora Lover!

kevinbt

Re: Buggy Bugs Buggin me out!

Hi jenjendoitagain! Sorry for the trouble you're having! The pictures are a little small, but I think I've gotten the same glitch as you before.  Try opening Beauty Talk in a different browser and that should do the trick. 

Cheers!

Kevin

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • kevinbt
    • jenjendoitagain
Photos2
  • sephora.jpg
  • seph2RESPONSE.jpg