KATYWINTERS
Accepted Solution

what are youre favorite pairs of falsies?

(0) Hearts

eadelaide1

Re: what are youre favorite pairs of falsies?

[ Edited ]

Ardell Demi Wispies are my favorite. They add a lot of volume and slightly elongate the eye with the longer bunches towards the outer edge. Otherwise, I add individual bunches like the set Lylysa posted, but in varying lengths. The individuals are great for creating awesome lashes without that obvious full strip look, and you can customize the look you achieve based on where you place the different length inserts.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

Elf lashes,

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Though I have a mass collection of lash types for personal and client use, my personal favorites are Wispies, the splay of the lashes and how the hairs are arranged gives them a more organic feel as opposed to lashes laid out side by side and so uniform that they end up looking unnatural. The band is also part of makes them easier to blend, it's not a solid, thick band, so when they bond along the lashline they don't add too much bulk. Invisibands are on several type of lash designs and they prevent lashes from feeling too stiff as you're trying to have them form to the curvature of your own eye.

Individual clusters are also great and leave plenty of room for flexibility in terms of needing to just "fill in" partial areas or build up on volume without seeming too dramatic. They're also easier to use if someone has never used false lashes before.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • lylysa
    • tashalicious
    • KATYWINTERS
Photos1
  • download (1).jpg