i love beauty talk

i love beauty talk

Since we have had a lot of threads here that are not that uplifting, I wanted to start a thread that we can all pat each other on the back and say what a wonderful job we have all been doing in making this community!

I am newer to this community, and I just want to say that I have had SUCH an amazing experience in this forum! Beauty talk is great because I can get feedback from everyone about what they loved/disliked and why. I love that we can all be friends and even if we disagree, we can disagree respectfully. I have not had a single person in this forum be rude to me in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone in this forum interacts so well with each other, and even though I am new, so many people have been very welcoming.

I hope everyone else loves beauty talk as much as I do (I'm seriously like addicted.. I read every single thread..lol).

Also, the mods have been amazing! They are all so friendly and they help me just as much as all my fellow beauty talk members!!

Re: i love beauty talk

No worries, figuring out short forms can be a headache

(0) Hearts

You seem nice and kind, and I'm kinda new to the community as well. I have had an account on Sephora, but I never really knew about the community until I clicked on the Advice bar. It seems decent here but be warned: You get alot of crap if you post about something you "hate" trust me Smiley Sad 

Lets just keep this a positive post. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time but things will turn around Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats