i love beauty talk

kd006

i love beauty talk

Since we have had a lot of threads here that are not that uplifting, I wanted to start a thread that we can all pat each other on the back and say what a wonderful job we have all been doing in making this community!

I am newer to this community, and I just want to say that I have had SUCH an amazing experience in this forum! Beauty talk is great because I can get feedback from everyone about what they loved/disliked and why. I love that we can all be friends and even if we disagree, we can disagree respectfully. I have not had a single person in this forum be rude to me in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone in this forum interacts so well with each other, and even though I am new, so many people have been very welcoming.

I hope everyone else loves beauty talk as much as I do (I'm seriously like addicted.. I read every single thread..lol).

Also, the mods have been amazing! They are all so friendly and they help me just as much as all my fellow beauty talk members!!

kenny

Re: i love beauty talk

No worries, figuring out short forms can be a headache

MintShake

(0) Hearts

You seem nice and kind, and I'm kinda new to the community as well. I have had an account on Sephora, but I never really knew about the community until I clicked on the Advice bar. It seems decent here but be warned: You get alot of crap if you post about something you "hate" trust me :smileysad: 

kd006

Lets just keep this a positive post. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time but things will turn around :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt