kd006

i love beauty talk

Since we have had a lot of threads here that are not that uplifting, I wanted to start a thread that we can all pat each other on the back and say what a wonderful job we have all been doing in making this community!

I am newer to this community, and I just want to say that I have had SUCH an amazing experience in this forum! Beauty talk is great because I can get feedback from everyone about what they loved/disliked and why. I love that we can all be friends and even if we disagree, we can disagree respectfully. I have not had a single person in this forum be rude to me in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone in this forum interacts so well with each other, and even though I am new, so many people have been very welcoming.

I hope everyone else loves beauty talk as much as I do (I'm seriously like addicted.. I read every single thread..lol).

Also, the mods have been amazing! They are all so friendly and they help me just as much as all my fellow beauty talk members!!

kd006

Re: i love beauty talk

Thanks to everyone replying to this post! I'm happy reading all of the replies. It makes me love BT even more :smileyvery-happy:

quenbee

This post also makes me happy!  I am so addicted to BT!  What a wonderful community!  There is so much great advice here, product recommendations and really touching stories.  Thanks to many of the posts I've had the confidence to try new products and you know what I love them!  Thank You BT for being such a wonderful place!

makeupobesessed

Thank you for ur happy post!  

starletta8

This post also makes me happy.  I'm totally addicted to this forum. It's such a positive place overall, and somewhere that beauty in all forums is celebrated.

colorobsession

This post makes me happy. I'm also a recent addict to BT. I've learned so many new things and found new products because of this community. It's basically the best :-)

makeupmaven

I'm addicted too, and I work here! <3 You all are wonderful!

veevali

You guys are awesome! Love you as much as I love blush (which is a tooooon!)

beautylovingirl

@MoreGun89-Chica are you getting warm fuzzies  in your heart again??

MoreGun89

"Even ze orchestra is beautiful!"

No really, this has by far been the most friendly forum I have been a part of (and I'm a regular at a good few, one of which, for a decade), you all are lovely people, and it makes me happy to see even when I'm just lurking.  Cheers to you all!

sephoramusthave

BT is the only online community that I have been a part of, and I cant imagine going anywhere else! I love you all! :smileyvery-happy:

dianabt

@kd006 thank you for the positive post! So glad to hear you are enjoying Beauty Talk, we like it too! :smileyhappy: Opinions and ideas of all kinds are welcome here- there is no 100% right or wrong answer (usually!) to anything and that is what makes it such a fun and diverse place to share your beauty tips, suggestions and favorites. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler

Yup, addicted to BT. I've learned quite a bit about makeup & skincare here. And I've encountered some great people/friends who helped me through some tough times. Lawls, sometimes I feel like I just naturally attract trouble, but every time something bad happens, something good always happens afterward. I like the fact that most people here, when disagreeing with each other, take the time to explain their views or just agree to disagree instead of sinking into petty insult/flame wars so often seen in other forums.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad that you started such a positive post. That's the beauty of this forum . It's a great place for people with no product knowledge to learn and everyone has their own opinion. Too bad when some try to be negative on such a postive thing.

DTalksAll

For the most part I love Beauty Talk! I like the idea of Sephoraholics coming together and asking for advice and learning new things. 

I don't like that there are a few bad apples who think they are better then everyone else & talk down to the other members. If a product didn't work for them, or they have a different view they become rude instead of accepting. 

Personally I know that everyone's skin & likes are different & I enjoy reading everyone's journey. 

kenny

@arielaaaaaaa I agree, let's not let any feelings run over into other threads and posts:smileyhappy: BT is a really great forum, and for the most part it is a very helpful, positive and respectful place. I like to think of it as a family. It's nice to have a place to go to with people who "get" makeup whether they are professional, long time users or newbies.

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my lets please not go down this road and bring down this beautiful post. I love beauty talk so much. I am always on it, it's a great way to spread your personal knowledge, because of the diversity. We have stylist, professionals, MUA, educated ladies and men, and people who are beauty addicts! It's a wonderful place to be when there isnt such negativity. I find 99% of people on here to be nice respectful and very helpful. I hope this continues and we focus on the beauty in everything. 

kd006

(0) Hearts

I agree arielaaaaaa. Since reading all of these posts I have noticed how much everyone else loves this forum as much as I do :smileyhappy:

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Wait, what is MUA? 

kenny

Make Up Artist

MintShake

(0) Hearts

Oh, I'm stupid -.- 

Advanced