Deebi

contouring

(0) Hearts

I want t to start contouring my face but want to make sure I buy the best products for my skin type. I am over 50 Latina with a round face medium/light complexion with yellow undertones. I wear Mac NO 25 foundation and have T zone oily SKIN. Smash Box contouring kit has been recommended.

Noraxx3

Re: contouring

(0) Hearts

the anastasia contour kit delivers colors that will look great on any skin tone. i love using it.. a little does go a long way and it gives such a precise definition to your face. its perfect. i believe now you can only find it on anastasia's website.

starsandbucks

(0) Hearts

You can build custom contour Anastasia palettes now too, which is pretty cool. She said on her Instagram account that the contour refills would be available on Monday. 

Noraxx3

(0) Hearts

ive heard! def getting my hands on it soon

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Check out my response in this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/Contouring-for-Light-Skin/m-p/1553826#M22521

It explains the best contouring products and what you should/shouldn't use :smileyhappy:

lyss21

(0) Hearts

You don't necessarily need a "contour kit" to contour.

You can use powder or cream products. I recommend starting off with a cream foundation stick to contour (high end: Bobbi Brown foundation stick in Almond) (Drugstore: Maybelline fit me foundation stick). You can use a stippling brush or a beauty blender to blend out your contour. 

coincoin

(0) Hearts

If you can get your hands on anastasia beverly hills contouring kit, u should get that.  the kit is awesome.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • coincoin
    • Noraxx3
    • starsandbucks
    • andyhtrieu
    • Deebi
    • lyss21