smallfryjo

concealers

I am looking for a good conealer that does not go into the wrinkles under my eyes. Can anynone suggest a good one? Thanks

niti

Re: concealers

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm a concealer junkie! I admit it. The best concealer is going to depend on your skin and what youre looking for. For the wrinkes, I use a really creamy one and dont put powder on it (eventhought thats not recommended). Next figure out what consistency you like under your eyes, if you have a darker complexion or your skin is on the drier side, you might need something dewy. On the lighter complexion side with plenty of shine already there, go with matte (cle de peau makes a good one, but I dont know its worth the cost) . 

Then decide on coverage. Do you have dark circles or just need a little something to brighten up the area? If you want just a little coverage go with either the ysl or dior highlighting wands. For me, I need more coverage. I use IT cosmetics or dermablend. Both are bright, give a lot of coverage and dont show my wrinkles (I also use them on my 55 year old mom  when I do her makeup so I think she'd agree).  

beautylovingirl

Re: concealers

(0) Hearts

I suggest the Dior Nude hydrating concealer, I use it everyday and love it!:smileyhappy: Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • niti
    • smallfryjo
    • beautylovingirl