Chloe907

Wishing Sephora sold M.A.C Cosmetics...

I know Sephora would get alot more of money ( as if they didnt already lol)  if they sold MAC ! Anybody else out there wishing for Sephora sold MAC or other brands?

ProperIntro

Re: Wishing Sephora sold M.A.C Cosmetics...

(0) Hearts

MAC is it's own store because it sells all kinds of items that are usually fantastic excluding their LE items for some reason xD 

I wish Sephora would sell brands that are on Beautylish like Ilia or Anna Sui (more than just perfume) or Billy B brushes or Wayne Goss Brushes

marydiva

I think MAC is a little over-rated. I find that UD makes shadows just as good/better than MAC and MAC foundation is too heavy for me anyway. 

Honestly, the brand Sephora SHOULD be carrying is Chanel! 

IttyxBittyxMe

As much as I like some of MACs products, I like the stores seprate. MAC gets it's own store for a reason, they have a lot of stuff. Imagine trying to fit that into a Sephora plus everything else Sephora carries. It be a mess!

Now I do wish they sold Sugarpill Cosmetics, that would be a colorful dream come true. 

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

Mac is already an established line with its own stores all around the country. Sephora has over 200 brands already in its stores. I like having them separate. 

roxystar4

me too, because I like that Sephora SA's don't suggest only one brand and I would trust them to be honest about what MAC products are the best. Also, I dislike that MAC doesn't do promotions (I feel like they feel they are "above" it or something). Whereas if MAC were sold in Sephora, we could get 20% off at times and other promos. 

I do like some MAC items and think it would be cool to see this brand at Sephora. 

LOL sounds like a frickn essay

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Well then your a frickn good essay writer :smileyhappy: You are are always such an awesome and knowledgeable contributor to bt!

mangosong

Honestly, I don't care for MAC, I think they are over rated.

I do really miss them carrying TEMPTU though. I wish they would bring it back. Maybe switch the Hello Kitty back to Tokidoki. But I really miss TEMPTU.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Me too!!! I tried out the temptu a while back and I decided to hold off until I used up a certain amount of my stuff, and now they don't have it any more :smileysad: I guess I'll have to live without it for now because its been a while and I wouldn't want to buy it without trying out the colors first.

lovelykatya

I would actually would not care if Sephora carried MAC, I rather see MAC as their own counter/location - due to so many products.

I would rather see Sephora selling Chanel !!! <3

reflectsgold

agree with you. 

vachapoohie

(0) Hearts

I don't care for much of MAC's products, except for the lipsticks. My mom and I both love their lipsticks and they're at a pretty reasonable price, too. My mom isn't too into makeup, but she has even told me that she wishes MAC was sold at Sephora, as do I. Even if it was just online. It would make buying it so much easier, and then i can also get points for my purchases, because Sephora is really the only place I buy makeup from, online mostly, too. I would absolutely love it if MAC was sold here!

janinebt

This is often a question that many clients ask us. I remember finding myself longing for MAC too when I first started. During my time here I have found so many comparable and even some better brands than MAC.

Both Illamasqua and Make Up For Ever are phenomenal artistry brands that offer a ton of high quality products.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
polishlover10

I don't think Sephora can physically carry it, you know? It's such a big line, it would be a lot to organize in the store. I think it's its own thing anyway. It's a line that's completely independent and doesn't use other retailers. The company itself makes more money being separate. :/

paigecey07

I honestly just love MAC for the adorable minimalist packaging 

Spoiler

trucie

I personally think MAC is overrated. There are such brands that as good as MAC or even better than it at Sephora.

lolo01

Totally disagree sorry... I only have like 10 MAC items and that's it! I do like the shadow selection but that is it! Every time I go to that store everyone is wearing soooo much makeup its unreal and I certainly dont ever want to have that much makeup on my face. :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

I don't really care about Sephora not being able to carry Mac. What's bugging me is the fact that there's still no sign of CHANEL cosmetics here in Sephora!!! Chanel is my ultimate favorite brand. If only Sephora sells Chanel, I would've gotten Rouge now. But due to the fact that there's still no Chanel here, most of money goes to Nordstrom. Lol. :smileyhappy:

HEY SEPHORA, PLEASE CARRY CHANEL. DO THAT AND I'LL BE YOUR ULTIMATENO. 1 FAN, :smileyhappy:

dannyc

(0) Hearts

Sephora used to carry Chanel a while back, it's how I got hooked on their shadow quads. 

wendyomgwar

WHAT!!! Omg lets get back to this ASAP Sephora lol

lyravega

Nope. I don't care about MAC and don't care to see it in Sephora. As somebody said it - MAC is overrated! They downgraded the quality of their products long time ago, they use cheap, terrible ingredients now, nothing I'd want on my skin. It is the name that still sells it. Nothing else. There are far, far, faaaaar better brands in Sephora. Estee Lauder was something I wanted to see in Sephora. But since they downgraded the quality of their products as well, I don't care about EL anymore. Everything I need, I can find at one place now - Sephora! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • mangosong
    • dannyc
    • sephoramusthave
    • lovelykatya