prettyinpa

Who would you like to see as the next chat celebrity?

I would love to hear from Wende Zomnir of Urban Decay- to hear all about their new products, company philosophy, what her all-time favorites are... The list goes on.

Who would you love to see as the chat celebrity?

dianabt

Re: Who would you like to see as the next chat celebrity?

(0) Hearts

This really is a great topic! I agree that Kate Somerville would be a fantastic pick, I'd love to hear her perfect tan and skincare tips!

I'd also think it would be fun to have Carol Shaw or even Dany Sanz from MUFE! :smileyhappy:  

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Awesome choice.

canseethruu

(0) Hearts
In terms of skincare, I would love to see PTR, his story is pretty amazing! I am particularly curious as to how you "bleed a tree " from the Amazon.

In the makeup dept, I would enjoy seeing a couple of brands. UD is one, Tarte is another, and maybe even a behind the brand of Dior, of course, if they haven't already been done before.
glamournut

I would like to see Aerin Lauder, after all she's coming out with her own make-up line soon and worked for her family's companies, including Clinique. She probably has a wealth of knowledge!
makeupobesessed

Id love to see Nars or Too faced...whatever thier names are...

viviene23

Kate Sommerville and James Boehmer from NARS !!!

elizbeth1972

I am definitely partial to skincare experts.  I know that it is usually the celeb behind the brand that does the chat, but I would love to hear more details on the "science" behind the brands or those that were created by practising dermatologists!

sephoraadmin2

Just wanted you ladies to know that I'm officially stalking this thread. We love your input! (And don't be surprised if this question shows up on Sephora Asks in the very near future. :smileyhappy:).

xoxo,

Candace

BeautyTalk Community Manager  

maltipoo66

I would love to see Wende Zomnir too-also Alex Box of Illamasqua.  I wonder if there was a specific reason for the brand to focus on bright, super pigmented products, and love their catch phrase: "Be bold, be daring, and be the center of attention."  I think it's super inspiring.

Has Carol Shaw from Lorac done one yet?  I'd love to see her top picks-I've always thought that Lorac was sort of an underdog brand-the products are so great, but they don't seem to get the hype they deserve.

xoxcharlottexox

Wende Zomnir does sound great!! I would love to know what UD has in mind for the future!

Another I'd like to hear from is Jean & Jane Ford of benefit... I love them and would love to hear from them for what their favorite products are, etc.

P.S., Fun topic prettyinpa!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

ChicDabbler

hmm, I'm a skincare nut, so I would actually like to hear from somebody more in the skincare brands/industry. Maybe people from Clinique, Fresh, or Bliss on how they came out with the products and any tips, advice, or DIY.

As for makeup, I'm curious about the Sephora collabs with Hello Kitty and Tokidoki (I know I know, they just broke off), what new products or brand collabs/partnerships is in for this year, so I guess....whomever that is.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 35 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • glamournut
    • dianabt
    • elizbeth1972