kssweetheart

Ruh-Roh What the heck? I just lost some hearts. I just hit 3500 :) Now I'm at 3497 :( Why?

[ Edited ]

Somesin's Wrong Luuucy.....I know this has happened to people before. I know it happens when a thread's been deleted but, I don't remember posting on any 'controversial' threads. I was so excited that I just made it over 3500 hearts today. What a drag. Why?

Any way to find out why my hearts ran away and left me lonely? Geez Louise. Of all days to lose my hearts. Why'd ya have to run off and leave me high and dry on Valentine's Day of all days?

sp2001

Re: Ruh-Roh What the heck? I just lost some hearts. I just hit 3500 :) Now I'm at 3497 :( Why?

I can pm her for you if that helps, if i can

kssweetheart

Re: Ruh-Roh What the heck? I just lost some hearts. I just hit 3500 :) Now I'm at 3497 :( Why?

(0) Hearts

You're so sweet. :smileyhappy: I'm sure beautytester will appreciate that. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Thanks to all of my hearty friends. :smileyhappy:

rdesigns

I think the rotten kitchen spammers and the identity thieves threads might have something to do with it.

If you keep posting, I will keep hearting you :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Thanks rdesigns, you're so sweet. It was likely one of those threads or the $25.00 Sephora gift card for $20.00, Dag Nabbit! (that's my new favorite curse word.)

I'll gladly be a POSTer child for your hearts. :smileytongue:

Thanks rdesigns, this avatar is also approved of as an alternate by me. I know, I'm awesome. :smileywink:

rdesigns

You're hilarious :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Thanks! It's always nice to know I gave someone a laugh. It's great exercise for your tummy muscles too! You're welcome for the mini workout session, free of charge.....this time. :smileytongue:

Titian06

You can delete a post you've made in a thread.  You can also "unheart" a heart you've given to someone.

I gave you a heart to make up for one you lost.  :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

You know, it's funny you mention 'unhearting' someone, I know you used to be able to do that but I didn't know you still could - I looked by the little *thingy and the down arrow where you can delete, edit etc. But I'm not seeing a heart deleter. When I posted on the kitchen thread I almost hearted it after I commented, just out of habit - I'd have been horrified if I hearted them. Where's the dehearter? 

Thanks Titan, I appreciate the info and the heart too. :smileyhappy:

PoesRevy

Here's another for you :heart:

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Awwww....I'm Blushing :smileywink: Thanks A Bunch, Girlfriend.....No, Wait, I Need To Correct This....

awwww....i'm blushing. :smileywink: thanks a bunch, girlfriend.......no, wait, i need to correct this.....

just me being silly re: our last 'no caps' pm :smileytongue:

thanks for the additional hearts and for starting that sentence with a capital H. :smileywink:

jojobe

Be patient, they are moving stuff around and some things get skewed for a while. I think they try to give them back but it takes a bit

Here have some more!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Thanks for more hearts jojobe. :smileyhappy:

sparklekai

so nice it must be post twice :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy: 

katie1724

Probably thread or comment deletion -- 3 isn't too bad! You have one from me, now, and two more from this thread. That should take care of your deficit! :smileywink: ♥

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Hi Katie - I usually don't keep track of my hearts, I glance at them and smile but under normal circumstances, I'd probably never have noticed they were gone. I was paying attention when I was waiting for them to hit 3333 and then my next big thrill would be when they hit 3500, so I was checking it out today and Pow! I was suddenly over 3500 hearts! I couldn't believe my eyeballs! I don't normally notice though.

Thanks for the extra heart, I appreciate that. It must have been that the 'kitchen' thread was deleted. Thanks katie. :smileyhappy:

jojobe

Be patient, they are moving stuff around and some things get skewed for a while. I think they try to give them back but it takes a bit

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Oh, I can be patient, no problem, I've got the patience of a Saint!.........

Okay, I've been patient, are they back yet?...........now?............anything yet? 

Thanks jojobe. :smileyhappy:

kenny

The mods have been busy :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

thanks kenny. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 98 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • ashhay