kimmi1115

Reply Responses to Users Appearing at the End of a Thread

I tried to respond to a couple of responses in the What Are You Wearing Today thread, and they did not show up underneath the users' responses.  Instead, they went to the very end of the thread.  

This is the first time this has happened.  Was it just a once type of thing?

kimmi1115

Re: Reply Responses to Users Appearing at the End of a Thread

(0) Hearts

The thing is I have had it set up in threading form.  I replied to other responses before hand and they appeared in the right place.  Maybe it's just that thread for some reason. 

Thank you, Dianabt, for checking into everything!  

dianabt

[ Edited ]

Thank you ladies for reporting this! I am going to forward all this feedback to Candace for more information.  I'm honestly not sure if this is supposed to happen or a techie issue but we'll have it looked into! 

Thanks for bearing with us while a few little things are fixed up and made pretty again! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
fran11

I keep having the same issue too. I used to think it was all my fault but now that i have the hang of this new forum (or at least i think i do) it seems like there are some definite bugs! Guess thats to be expected when something new is rolled out. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

I agree with Lylysa about sending the message to Candace,it seems like these little bugs keep popping up here and there but I'm sure they're working on them. :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Darn little bugs! *squish*

I tried to respond in a thread this morning and got an "Unexpected error" message when trying to post. I tried a few times, even backing out of BT entirely and going back to the thread and still no luck.

drrragon

check if the thread is sorted by "linear" or "threading".  If linear, the posts will appear in chronological order.  if threading, the posts will appear according to who was responding to which post.

dianabt

Thanks Drrragon! I just checked in with Candace and yes, that is correct! As long as you have yoru settings in "linear" it will show up in the end, but if by "threading" it will go right underneath the post you replied to! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
fran11

You are right! I just went back to the thread kimmi mentioned and when i change to threading all of the posts we are talk about are in the right places

lylysa

Hmm....shoot a message to Candace (Sephoraadmin2), she told me to contact her or the mods directly to report bugs. I had an issue yesterday and made a thread on it. Shot her a message this morning.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • fran11
    • beautylovingirl