cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

Good Morning!

In an effort to keep our boards a positive environment and continue to remain the fun loving product-obsessed community we are, I want to send a reminder to please, play nice with one another!

Everyone was new to Beauty Talk at one point or another and we ask that you please do not take it upon yourselves to "educate" or "moderate" our new friends with guidelines outside of what we already have posted. (regarding posts, board rules, etc.)  This is what us mods are here for! 😉 

We're happy to participate, chat about product and help out when needed, but keep in mind that every post that comes through IS indeed seen by us and we will take the appropriate action. You can absolutely message us or flag anything as "abusive" if you feel it truly necessary.

Please refrain from any insulting, negative or bullying comments (this includes PM's) to other users, moderators or admins, whether they are new or seasoned. This is NOT tolerated and should it continue we will have to reconsider allowing any of the TSB threads to be posted or even individual participation/memberships in Beauty Talk. We would truly hate to do this so please- embrace your fellow BT'ers and share your passion for product with each other! 🙂 Please keep in mind this is not a new rule, nor is it being changed for anyone new to the boards- but is the same reminder we post every few months.

Beauty Talk Guidelines> http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/m-p/21/highlight/true#...

Sephora.com Terms of Use> http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=11300018

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

Ha!  I always have colored pencils/crayons around.  Last Christmas, I found a Lisa Frank paint-with-water book for my niece.  Bought two. 😉

I have coloring books and colored pencils too!! The Dover books are awesome!!!

Grabs my pencils to join the coloring fun. 🙂

Darwin Awards 😉 Let's start passing some out! Maybe a thread? Let's start a Darwin Awards thread! Haha. Jk. No seriously. I kid I kid, but not really. No I'm joking, except I'm not. Haha!

Color with me, Quoti! 🙂

Hurrah!  Any day!

*Searches for Lisa Frank coloring book*

***I had to edit this! I wrote Ann Frank instead of Lisa Frank! That'll teach me to read a news story about Israel donating Ann Frank books to Tokyo! Gee freaking wiz!***

::crosses eyes::

My mother always said to avoid crossing your eyes. You don't want them to get stuck that way. ( not a scientific fact. )crossed-my-eyes-1a.jpg

I was always told if I made a funny face and the wind changed directions it would freeze like that( also NOT a scientific fact< however very useful)

OMG Lisa Frank!  After I finish Charles Darwin, one of those will be next on my list!

ccdcb.jpgpcdcb.jpg

@quotidianus: I need this coloring book in my life (yes to Darwin!). We have an alarming number of coloring books at home, but I find coloring so relaxing and therapeutic. Also: Is there anything better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons? 

Very little is better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons.  Maybe puppy tummies, fresh sheets, or a really good scotch ... but it is a stretch!

This is real?! I need this! You don't understand how much I love Darwin! Heart

*Grabs field journal*

It is so awesomely real.

I want to go to there!!!!  No really, where can I buy this?  Darwin ❤️

If nothing else I'm sure you can buy it directly from Dover.  And if you sign up for email with them you will find they have some sort of sale almost all the time.  That particular coloring book is $3.99 on their site.

I always get from Amazon, but I'm a Prime junkie so free shipping!

Anonymous Insider

If self worth was measured by the number if internet hearts everyone got, wow - I hate to see where the world would be in the next 10 to 20 Years 😉

Don't judge me by the hearts on a message board, its the quality of the one big heart inside of me....not by how many show up randomly on our screens 🙂

Enjoy the evening...I know that I am 🙂

For those of you that seem to find hearts and heart parties so disturbing and annoying feel free to ignore them. 

There are plenty of threads on BT that are not of interest to me and I skip over them. It's not like it's such a chore to just scroll on by them. 

I love heart parties, I never got one but I love seeing them and I threw one for my friend the other day when she hit 100 (We're obviously fairly new to BT) yet I think that maybe we should decide on when you get a heart party. I'm not judging but I have seen some for some odd numbers, which at some point just seems like spam - I personally hit 190 hearts this week, let me get a heart party and then another once I hit 200? That would be silly.

I think maybe a good idea would be like 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000... just idk, something that signifies a true milestone. 

1 Reply
testing