cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

Good Morning!

In an effort to keep our boards a positive environment and continue to remain the fun loving product-obsessed community we are, I want to send a reminder to please, play nice with one another!

Everyone was new to Beauty Talk at one point or another and we ask that you please do not take it upon yourselves to "educate" or "moderate" our new friends with guidelines outside of what we already have posted. (regarding posts, board rules, etc.)  This is what us mods are here for! 😉 

We're happy to participate, chat about product and help out when needed, but keep in mind that every post that comes through IS indeed seen by us and we will take the appropriate action. You can absolutely message us or flag anything as "abusive" if you feel it truly necessary.

Please refrain from any insulting, negative or bullying comments (this includes PM's) to other users, moderators or admins, whether they are new or seasoned. This is NOT tolerated and should it continue we will have to reconsider allowing any of the TSB threads to be posted or even individual participation/memberships in Beauty Talk. We would truly hate to do this so please- embrace your fellow BT'ers and share your passion for product with each other! 🙂 Please keep in mind this is not a new rule, nor is it being changed for anyone new to the boards- but is the same reminder we post every few months.

Beauty Talk Guidelines> http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/m-p/21/highlight/true#...

Sephora.com Terms of Use> http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=11300018

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

BT Besties!

*Throws pee pants wildly and vigorously in Brenna's direction*

Look out!

juddt.jpg

*ducks and cheers* Hooray!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Yes please!  Glitter it up!!

*Throws glitter wildly and vigorously in Mia's direction*

glitter.jpg

Anonymous Insider

If I could, I'd heart that 100 times!! ❤️

By all means, and with vigor! 🙂

Here, Candace... please take a mustache.

*Throws a mustache wildly and vigorously in Candace's direction*

mustache7.jpg

I would like a glittery ginger mustache please

glitter_pink_mustache_png_desktop_icon_by_catgotswagg-d4youok.png

FU254-1000x1000.jpg

Glittery ginger mustache coming right up!

*Throws glittery ginger mustache wildly and vigorously at Emmaclaire*

funny_red_mustache_printed_glitter_stickers-rccb03750975649ff968ba32e27e1438c_v9wxo_8byvr_512.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIFE

*groans* I have this song stuck in my head now...

Perhaps glitter ON the mustache?

Don't forget the glitter!

OH MY GOD, this is the internet people! Things are going to be taken the wrong way because we can't see beyond text sometimes, we just read them and assume. Even the slightest disagreement can be seen as an insult. It's like... none of you been on YouTube and read comments or an online forum with gamer geeks. I've seen the trolls, the idiots, the flame wars. Yeah, that's not cool, but like I said about the disagreement VS insult thing, people feel butt hurt sometimes when they feel corrected. I fight with my therapist at times and super defensive. 

Can we PLEASE just stop overreacting, because while this might be me overreacting, we're taking this drama way out of hand.

7800e68df09c15187b123c55f64e43a9dde19f5d05821c1a25ec0921f17e0fee.jpg

So, just to be clear I am NOT to let the girl know who just posted about chic week that there are about 5 other threads on exactly the same thing and she should not get her feelings hurt by no one replying? 

I just know when I make a post and get 0 back it makes me kind of sad..So I would feel inclined to tell a person, hey here is a thread about this maybe join in..But I am sure that would be taken as rude. 

1 Reply
testing