Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

Hi BT'ers! Because it is Valentine's Day and I LUVVVE you, I wanted to give you a little gift.

This thread is for you to post LINKS (yes links!) to your personal Beauty Blog. Not anyone else's, just yours.

We are a community after all, and we want to support each other. So show a little love and visit your fellow BTer's beauty blog.

And if you are thinking of starting a blog, do it! Then come back and post the link.*

<3,

Candace

Your friendly Community Manager

*1 link and 1 blog per member*

Re: Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

He said you have to click on a specific post to leave a comment.  I like your format better in being able to comment from the main page without pulling up a specific post.  I will play around with it a little to see if I can figure out how you did it.  I know we are using different formats (I started mine up before I ever saw yours, although I like your format).

I'll try again 

I got your comment.  I just searched through all of the options to see if I could make mine like yours and do not think I can unless I switch my layout.  Hopefully, others figure it out, because I would rather not switch after all the work I've put into this layout.   If it becomes an issue for people, I will though.  Thanks for alerting me to that.

Well, well, look at this! I'm always happy to do a little shameless self-promotion 🙂 My blog is A Different Face, http://www.adifferentface.net 

If there are particular things you ladies & gents want to see, please let me know and I'll try to make it happen!

I finally got a link from my site to yours up.  It took some creativity, but I made it work.  Glad this thread popped up again today to remind me to do this.  Anyone who has not seen your site yet needs to get on it.  This is a GREAT one.

You are so sweet! Im going to go check it out. Design is hard-right? Im having to learn all this as I go. 😞

Yes, I am surprised at how much work it is.  I love your newest feature where you click on the member and go to the site.  If I had any clue how to do that, your link from my site would look a lot better.

I signed up for emails a month ago, received a confirmation email, and that was it. I'm supposed to get an email whenever you post something new right? I never received anything after the confirmation email. 

Oh no! I am sorry I just saw this! yes, you are supposed to get a notification when a new post is up. Let me go see if your email is in the system. 

Anonymous Insider

I just signed up for the emails 🙂

awesome thanks!!!!!!!

The layout is looking so good.  I love it.  

thank you!

How fortuitous that this popped up today! (Thanks to those who made it active again.) I just recently started a blog called Lipstick & Tacos. I have three posts up, and, for now, I'll be blogging about beauty, but I plan to expand to other things (such as food) after I established a good foundational blog. Please check it out at lipstickandtacos.weebly.com -- I'll be posting a review for the Guerlain Meteorties compact (in Dore) from this Spring's collection later this week!

bookmarking! Can't wait to see your compact review! 

Your site looks great.  I look forward to that review on the Meteorites compact.  It's so pretty.

I'm going to bookmark you!!!! I'm excited to see it! 

Looking forward to your review on the compact! 

I created a website to share beauty deals.  I will at times post swatches, review and pictures of me wearing the items I receive.  The main goal is to spread the deals.

http://dealstoogoodtopassup.com

The thread "Deals too good to pass up" you started for BTers is one of my favorites so I am happy to support your blog. You are a wealth of knowledge!

268 Replies
testing