Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

Hi BT'ers! Because it is Valentine's Day and I LUVVVE you, I wanted to give you a little gift.

This thread is for you to post LINKS (yes links!) to your personal Beauty Blog. Not anyone else's, just yours.

We are a community after all, and we want to support each other. So show a little love and visit your fellow BTer's beauty blog.

And if you are thinking of starting a blog, do it! Then come back and post the link.*

<3,

Candace

Your friendly Community Manager

*1 link and 1 blog per member*

Re: Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

Here's my blog.. It's all around beauty, fashion, lifestyle!! 🙂 

www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

Anonymous Insider

I post articles, beauty product reviews, deals on makeup, swatches, etc. Here is a link to my blog: http://www.popularmakeup.com/

I started it recently, so please stop by and say hi 🙂

Just stopped by and the site is looking good. I am impressed that you made IT (the thing we discussed via pm) happen. Congrats!!

My beauty-related instagram is robin.emma. I'd love to follow you guys! I'm just starting it though.

https://wakenda.wordpress.com/

It's mostly indie make up, but I use some mainstream stuff alongside it.

Love your blog!!

I blog at ashleykparker.blogspot.com

Its not a beaut its a "my life" blog. Includes my life as a mommy, Hashimotos patient, gluten free recipes,  beauty, etc.

hi you lovelies !!!!

i have a personal youtube channel called MAKEMEADDICTED .the link i am posting down below.like comment subscribe.would mean the world to me 🙂

also let me know if you guys want to see any kind of makeup tutorials.will be happy to upload more videos!!!

hope you enjoy ❤️

will make my own blog very soon  too ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/user/mytown817

PicsArt_1421606726758.jpgmy instagram ....@ makemeaddicted_817

I have a personal blog that is more about baby gear/mom life: TheGamingAngel.com but I've been talking about my newfound love of makeup (I never used makeup in my teens and 20's) on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/trinafinton

I shared here yesterday right after opening the site.  Probably should have waited until I set it up.  Anyway, I've done the basic setup and would appreciate feedback on the layout.  If anyone is willing to tell me what s/he thinks, please pm me.  Thanks!

And, for those who do not already know, I am Kimberly.  My husband made the logo and thought it was better with my real name.

Just subscribed to your blog 🙂

Thank you!

It looks very nice!!!

Thanks.  Yours looks incredible, so I will take your comment as a huge compliment.  I know I still owe you a Zoya review.  I promise I will eventually try it.  I have not painted my nails in a long time but want to get into the habit of painting them once a week in 2015.

aw thanks! I think that is a great habit to aim for!

Great job! Well written. And you truly peaked my interest in a few things! 

Thanks!  I've gotten some awesome free stuff from Influenster, so I hope you're referring to that (and sign up if you have not already).  

I see a few people took advantage of one or the other Erno Laszlo soap deals.  Ever since it first popped up on the In the Wild thread, I have been fighting temptation to buy it.  I missed every opportunity to get a sample of it until today.

I can't figure out how to comment on yours. 😞 

Thanks for looking.  I will look at it in a minute and see if I can figure out the issue.  I tested the comments by making own, but I have not received any outside comments yet.  Maybe, it is a setting.  I am asking my husband to make an account, and see if he can comment.  

1 Reply
testing