Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

Hi BT'ers! Because it is Valentine's Day and I LUVVVE you, I wanted to give you a little gift.

This thread is for you to post LINKS (yes links!) to your personal Beauty Blog. Not anyone else's, just yours.

We are a community after all, and we want to support each other. So show a little love and visit your fellow BTer's beauty blog.

And if you are thinking of starting a blog, do it! Then come back and post the link.*

<3,

Candace

Your friendly Community Manager

*1 link and 1 blog per member*

Re: Post a link to your Beauty Blog!

omg-clarissa.blogspot.com

I do videos...

https://www.youtube.com/user/meganlisa

Not sure if this will post…as I've not been able to post links outside Sephora (other than direct to a Youtube video).  How do you do it…?  Thanks.

Anonymous Insider

My blog is: http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com/

We talk about everything!  Beauty products and the

latest handbags are some of our favorites!

Thank you for allowing us to share.

Mimi

Anonymous Insider

Pleeeease add email sign up, as I'd love to stay in touch with your blog, but due to lack of time, can only use those that send me regular emails, so I can click into stories/pictures I'm intrigued by 🙂

Hi! I've been thinking about starting a blog for 2 years now and I finally did 2 months ago. I blog about makeup and food over at cosmeticsandcrumbs.com  🙂

My blog is thebeautyanalyst.blogspot.com 🙂 It is mainly reviews right now, but I hope to branch out more in the future!

Anonymous Insider

Pleeeease add an email sign up for this blog? I love it but due to lack of time can only really read regularly those that give me the email sign up option 🙂

Check out my beauty blog at www.beautyreviewsandme.com

It's about beauty products' reviews and subscription boxes reviews. I am especially proud of my photography 😉

Thank you

Anonymous Insider

I'm signed up 🙂

Thanks for the love, CandaceBT!  My blog is http://landofladythings.blogspot.com/

It's mostly reviews, and I'm not incredibly active on it. However, whatever I review I try to be as thorough as I can.

My sister and I just started a blog:

mollyandstacie.com

We are also on instagram/twitter: @mollyandstacie

It's mostly beauty right now, but we are trying to add more things to make it a lifestyle blog. I would appreciate any feedback you have!

I have a beauty/fashion channel on YouTube; I have tutorials, hauls, DIYs, and more! 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/itsglotime

Yay, I love discovering new blogs to read!

Mine is:

www.ithinkthings.com 

It's a lifestyle, but I frequently blog about make-up! 🙂

For now i'm mostly sticking to reviews, but I plan on trying to do tutorials at some point 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/user/CuriousCannibal

Oooh. I'll definitely check out your channel tonight, because you always look flawless Curious! 😄

www.jessicaclaranoelle.com

Beauty & lifestyle, lots of nail tutorials/swatches 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I love your site but don't often get to see it, as due to time constraints, I only get to regularly check out the posts from those sites that have an email sign up option - Pleeeeaaaase add this option?

Your site is beautiful and you are too! I'm going to read more tonight. 🙂

Aw thank you so much! That means a lot!!

www.fuzzyfoliage.com

Ok, it's not makeup, but there are beautiful African violets, so that counts as beauty I hope?? 🙂

Just checked this out - So Cool!!! But some of them actually 'R my Grandma's African Violets'. That opening line of yours really made me laugh. 😄

I really loved some of those pink African Violets.....but it seems a bit odd calling them 'violets' since they're 'pinks' - but I know that's just a technicality, made me giggle a bit though. 😛 Thanks for posting those great pics. I'll admit I'm really tempted to try to grow some, you know I told you we rarely get anything to grow, and it's true - my sister even killed a cactus! So, apparently that trait was not passed along from my Grandmother to me and my sibs. :

#brownthumbsanonymous  😞

testing