takkitackey

Past purchases not shown on my account?

Hi, I just logged onto my account and realized that many of my past purchases not recorded on my account, the most recent one being a nars blush i bought a week ago , clarisonic plus bought months ago and some other products! is there anyway to fix this? 

janinebt

Re: Past purchases not shown on my account?

(0) Hearts

Hi takkitackey,

I'll send you a private message so that we can discuss this in more detail. Please reply when you can. Thanks!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lmevans

(0) Hearts

This has happened to me a couple of times. While no one has been able to add items to my purchase history, in my experience they have been more than willing to add the points I earned to my balance.

The first time it happened they asked for some numbers from my receipt  but the second time I had already thrown it away and they didn't give me any trouble. 

Hope this helps! xo

takkitackey

(0) Hearts

oh thanks! do you know who i could should contact? sephora's customer service? 

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

I don't know if they can fix that or not.  I noticed the same thing with my account.  I buy a whole bunch of stuff and only 4 show up.  It would be interesting to find out.  I also know that the purchases only go back a couple of years too so I have no way to track any purchases before 2009. 

takkitackey

(0) Hearts

Yeah, i have been shopping at sephora for years, and there's definitely more products I've bought than shown on the record list! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • janinebt
    • lmevans
    • takkitackey