Past purchases not shown on my account?

Hi, I just logged onto my account and realized that many of my past purchases not recorded on my account, the most recent one being a nars blush i bought a week ago , clarisonic plus bought months ago and some other products! is there anyway to fix this? 

Re: Past purchases not shown on my account?

(0) Hearts

Hi takkitackey,

I'll send you a private message so that we can discuss this in more detail. Please reply when you can. Thanks!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

This has happened to me a couple of times. While no one has been able to add items to my purchase history, in my experience they have been more than willing to add the points I earned to my balance.

The first time it happened they asked for some numbers from my receipt  but the second time I had already thrown it away and they didn't give me any trouble. 

Hope this helps! xo

(0) Hearts

oh thanks! do you know who i could should contact? sephora's customer service? 

(0) Hearts

I don't know if they can fix that or not.  I noticed the same thing with my account.  I buy a whole bunch of stuff and only 4 show up.  It would be interesting to find out.  I also know that the purchases only go back a couple of years too so I have no way to track any purchases before 2009. 

(0) Hearts

Yeah, i have been shopping at sephora for years, and there's definitely more products I've bought than shown on the record list! 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation