New ideas for insider points!

lovely1reigns

New ideas for insider points!

Earning points is addictive, saving them for products is even more so! But what about saving them for products we specifically want or for cash coupons to use for products we want. Wouldn't that be even better?

janren

Re: New ideas for insider points!

(0) Hearts

I love Lovely's ideas!  There are definitely items I'd like to try and would do so if I had a reward coupon for a discount. Also love the idea regarding getting rewards for hearts!

Gotta love Sephora---my fave store!!

glamournut

I think that sephora should keep the current gift giving at the100 and 500 levels, but add cumulative gifts as well. For example a person hits 100 points and redeems them for a gift, but when she spends more money she should get extra little gifts, like extra samples or free shipping for all purchases once she hits a cumulative 350 points for example. I know I spend a lot of money here because I think sephora has the best selection and I love the comments. They really help me with my purchases. But I may spend even more with extra little incentives!
brookie673

I liked the one idea one woman had of getting prizes for HEARTS as well as points. I think, also, that it would be nice if we got something for 250 points, like a coupon for an order, or buy one get one free.

And, instead of certain items, you should get a gift card type thing. Like, for 100 points, you could get a 10 dollar egift certificate, and for 500 you could get a 60 dollar one. Or something along those lines :smileyhappy:

jbyrne

I like all of the ideas here. For my suggestion, I think there should be a point limit that once you reach it you will get free shipping on any order that you place online domestically, this would especially apply to those who have an abundance of points [you go girls].

xohmxo

I definitly agree at a certain points number there should be free shipping, I'm from canada and shipping isnt free until120$ which i mean it truly isnt long or hard to spend that much but you dont always want to if you want few things or are on a budgjet. Alwell i only joined or became and beauty insider like not even a month ago and i currently already have close to 300 points, and i have only placed 2 orders so far. I wanted to redeem my 100 points prize but once again there definitly isnt enough of options, i mean when you think about it i had to spend 100 dollars to get a 100 points when points only get me a what 12$? product that is only once in a while is changed and may never be something i want, sephora obviously makes ALOT of money and therefore i do personally think with there income and amount of product it couldnt  be hard to come up with a better point system, there are so many great ideas heree and if some were incourpriated that would be wonderful and would make ordering off this alot easier. I love sephora am so glad to have started ordering it would be great to help this slight problem out and give a little more benefit to orderers. Personally there is NO sephore where i live, meaning not that i would have to drive hours away but that i would have to fly about (500$) to the nearest capital to actually get to a sephora, more benefits are muchly needed. xoxo :smileyhappy:

tiffanybt

(0) Hearts

These are all excellent suggestions ladies! Loving each and every one of them. Keep them coming and I'll be sure to forward them to the appropriate contact. :smileywink:

curvygirli

I agree with everyone here! I have a lot of points saved up but I never seem to like what is offered at the counter. I wish we would be able to use those points as a credit and purchase something we choose instead.

Also I like the idea of hearts on this website, but I wish we could collect points if we get a certain amount or something. I heart everyone who replies to my questions because I really appreciate them taking the time out to help me and I wish they would recieve points for it. I feel like that would boost Sephora's business since it would encourage members to help and recommend more products from Sephora and we end up purchasing products with our hearts.

dancergirl767

when you get 300 insider points you get 50 percent off your full order

paige322

I totally agree with you lovely! I absolutely LOVE sephora but I have to admit that sometimes the actual brands websites have better deal and gifts so I end up buying it from them occasionally. I usually end up with lots of points all the time because I do not really want whatever reward they currently have! It would be really great if we could have more choices for what we get as our gift. Especially when we have 500 points! That is 500 dollars and definately worth more than just one choice!

mermadelove

Great ideas, ladies! I have over a thousand points and am still waiting for a must have perk to cash it in!

mermadelove

P.S. I would also love if you could redeem your points without having to place an order. What if there is a perk you want and you don't need anything because you just placed an order? Maybe they could let us redeem points perks and just pay for shipping. It seems fair-- it's not like we haven't-- or won't-- spend $$ in the future!

synik99

Hear hear!  I seem to always have around 800 points, because there is never a 500 point reward I want.  When I find a 100 point reward I want, I can only get one per order - which is frustrating, because I don't always need anything else, but I know the reward I want won't last long.  I love the idea of saving for something we really want - or having more choices at least!  I would even enjoy being able to trade in a small number of points for the chance to choose more than 3 samples at checkout.

prettyinpa

I like the idea of trading small amounts of points for more samples!  Sometimes there are such great samples that I have a hard time choosing which to get and other times they aren't so great, it would be wonderful to get extras of the ones useful to me!

katimae

[ Edited ]

Hey Lovely!  That would be great.  The other day when one of my friends was here I noticed I had gotten 100 hearts.  And she said what do they do for you now? I said oh nothing.  It's really not that many, there is one lady on here that has over 1000.  And she said and you mean they didn't do anything for her?!?!  I said no, it's sorta a self satisfaction thing.  But it would be cool you get something.  Like %20 off one order.  Or free shipping on 1 order. Or any free gift of your choice under $15.  I don't know, Just little things of course, until you reach 1000,  then it would have to get larger.  We are doing a lot for your boards, that you normally would be paying someone else to do. AND you would not have the comradery and friendship that you do if you didn't have these people, particularly the VIBs (who spend a lot of money & spend a lot of time chatting it up.)  Just thinking about since she said it . . .

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 77 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • kalex
    • iheartsephora09
    • prettyinpa
    • elea33
    • mermadelove