cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Name Our Shades!

Name-the-Shade.jpg

Hello from Wander Beauty! We know you've been loving our Exquisite Eye Liquid shadows and are so excited to announce we will be launching two NEW shades in the fall. Even better, YOU chose the shades! Our liquid shadow is fuss free, lustrous and perfect for women on the go. They will last throughout your busy day without creasing or fading! Take a look here: http://www.sephora.com/exquisite-eye-liquid-shadow-P407379?keyword=WANDER%20BEAUTY%20Exquisite%20Eye...

We love your feedback! Help us name Shade 1 and 2 for a chance to receive our Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadows before they launch!

xoxo,

Team Wander

Re: Name Our Shades!

I'm down with those names!

I like it! 🙂

I like Stardust for Shade 2. Not sure how I feel about Sandstorm because it seems like that name goes more with a nude or beige color. This color is too pretty for that name, lol.

@vchotia Agreed.  Sandstorm strikes me as a warmer more matte shade.

I would buy a shade called stardust.  

Anonymous Insider

1. Desert Sun

2. Lovely Lilac

Shade 1: Summer Sunset, Copper, Sunset Kiss, Golden Nugget, Candied Rose, Caramel

Shade 2: Heather, Iris, Amethyst, Pretty Plum, Lovely Lavender, Purple Silk

Oh - I love Caramel for #2!!!!!!

1. Terracotta, earth fire, maple, Sedona sand

2. Frozen grape, hyacinth, shimmering lilac, soft orchid,

Shade 1: Penny

Shade 2: Sugar Plum

I love Penny for shade 1!

Shade 1: Topaz

Shade 2: Amethyst

Shade 1: Taffeta, Smokey Quartz, Silk, or Seashell

Shade 2: Evening Sky, Sugared Lilac, or Candied Violets

Shade 1: Cashmere

Shade 2: Lavender Haze, Lavender Chroma, or Iridescent Purple

1. glistening rose, guilded rose, mauve latte

2. Lavender dream,  lilac lace, frosted lilac

1. Chai latte, pink copper, pewter (depends on undertone I suppose), silvered rose

2. Icy mauve, silvered lilac, icy violet, moonlight, or to keep it simple just "lilac" or "mauve"

Thanks for letting us pick! These look so pretty and come fall I will definately check out that shade 2 whatever it ends up being called! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Since other names are kinda self-explanatory, 

1. Rose gold 2. Ashy lavender 

1. Russian Gold or Russian Rose Gold

2. Provence Patina 

i am drawn to the idea of naming your colors after world destinations in line with the Wander brand. Rose Gold was first popular in Russia and Provence is known for stunning lavender fields. 

Shade #1 antique rose

Shade #2 lilac haze or lavender thistle

Going by the names of the other colors shown, you may not be looking for fancy names. So I'm going to go with basic names in line with your current ones and then some fun ones.

Basics:

1. Rose Gold or Rose Gold Shimmer or Gilded Rose

2. Lilac Sheen or Lavendar, Lavendar Mist- or how about Lovendar? Kind of have Mauve Love stuck in my brain too. Mauvendar? (The last 3 are more fancy though maybe)

Will come back with more 'fancy' names (Hey, fancy could be one, but doesn't describe the colors.) I haven't looked below jemly's Doves Cry/Doves Fly - don't want to be influenced, want to see what my brain can come up with first, but will be checking out all suggestions once I've decided on my 'fancies.' Anxious to see names others have chosen. 🙂

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of this, how awesome, thank you "Team Wander" and Sephora.😊

Is there a cut of date/time for entries/suggestions?

Hi @kssweetheart, for now there isn't a deadline for suggestions/entries! We just love your feedback and we love to listen to our customers! Thank you!

Photos1
  • Name-the-Shade.jpg
testing