beautylovingirl

NEW POSTERS WANTING US TO TAKE SURVEY'S AND PROMOTING OTHER PRODUCTS

I noticed that there are just random people that are starting to get on to Beauty Talk for other things than what they should be and I'm just wondering if our personal information could be jeporadized in any way? There are to many other places to worry about this I just don't want this to be one of them.

dianabt

Re: NEW POSTERS WANTING US TO TAKE SURVEY'S AND PROMOTING OTHER PRODUCTS

Thanks!

I did remove the post and advised the poster that Beauty Talk is not for surveys or external links. 

No other users have access to your emails unless you directly post or give them out on your own which we recommend you do on your own discretion. 

Please everyone, be wise before giving out ANY personal information to other users, as we do not condone nor support Beauty Talk for any of these means whatsoever. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks Diana!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I never do I just wanted to let everyone know not to click on any links they may post. I wish people wouldn't do that.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

No I know that I'm talking about when these people come on here and get our email addresses or what ever and then our personal information can be jeporadized and I just wanted everyone to be aware that this is happening and not to click on the strange links they post.

dianabt

Hi Beautylovingirl, 

Beauty Talk is in no way for these surveys or methods of "viewers". Are there any particular posts you can link me to or PM me with so I can remove them and contact the posters? 

Thanks.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I just sent you a PM.

drrragon

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks I just sent Diana a PM.

drrragon

well i did notice that some forum threads show up in a google search sometimes.  so i just assume that everything we say/post here is in the public domain....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • beautylovingirl