Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Mothers Day!

What should I get my mom for mothers day? cheep please!

Re: Mothers Day!

Hi @Andernation12,

I like to do this for all types of occasions and holidays in general, but I kind of come up with a fun theme for a gift basket and add little items that go with the theme. 

For example, one year my mom was going to Hawaii for the first time, so my sister and I got her a beach bag and filled it with a bunch of goodies like a good reading book, a cute cover up, a sun hat, some sun block and lotion. 

Another year, it was really rainy, so we created a "rainy day" basket and gave my mom a cozy blanket, a mug with hot cocoa, another reading book and candle. 

This type of gift giving is great for Christmas and birthdays as well. 

I hope this helps give you an idea of what to get! I think so will love it no matter what! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Purly's idea is great!  I might add that you can make a scrapbook of memories for her- get some photos made of special times you've shared, or if you don't have enough pics for an album, get a pretty frame (Dollar stores or Walmart have nice ones for not a lot of money) and put in a special picture for her. Or give her a "coupon book" with tear out pages for services you will do for her. House cleaning, running errands, taking her or her pet to the doctors, let your imagination go. My mom always said a personal service or personalized gift always beats flowers or something expensive.

Show up at her home with a cake you baked yourself and spend some quality time with her?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing