L'Occitane 500 Point Perk is back

It seemed like a lot you people liked this one - I don't always check the point perks and wondered if anyone else sometimes skipped them too.

That's why I wanted to post this, just in case someone who really wanted this point perk may not have stopped to check the perks section.

Happy shopping. :smileyhappy:

Re: L'Occitane 500 Point Perk is back

[ Edited ]

loccitane-freebies1.png

I've been a lurker for a while (I'm kind of shy!), but I've read about so many perks from everyone on BeautyTalk. This time I get to contribute something. :smileyhappy:

For those of you without enough points, or don't want to spend 500 points, on this L'Occitane perk, there's a current Facebook promotion from L'Occitane that gives you a three mini handcreams (two of which are the same as included in the 500 perk - the almond and shea butter one, same size I believe), with a little pouch. FOR FREE. All you need to do is to sign up on Facebook with your information and they'll send you a voucher via email with a code that you can redeem in store without purchase (they have a list of participating ones), or you can get it online with purchase.

Also, this is in Canada, but I think they should have the same promotion in the US? They have the same one currently running in the UK. :smileyhappy: I've posted a pic from their official site.

(0) Hearts

Thank you sooooooo much! I can't wait to get these freebies! They are the perfect size to throw in my purse! 

(0) Hearts

You're most welcome! :smileyhappy: They're really cute!

Nice set, I'd be over the moon if it came with the Milk soap <3 , as it is still a good value.

Yay! I got it!

I hope you love it "mikki"..... I meant to do that - still embarrassed that my pointer finger turned your name into 'mikki' a while back instead of 'nikki' - you were so sweet about it though.

I do hope you really love the L'Occitane perk and feel it was a great value. :smileyhappy:

I'm glad you were able to get it, Nikki. :smileytongue:

L'Occitane 500-pt perk:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1595123&productId=P124402&om_mmc=oth-bt-richl...

upload_3903518758580025563.jpg

Thanks to lucyshnoosy for posting the item number. :heart:

And thanks to you too for posting the link.  Maybe it will come back in stock. 

We know how to stalk at BT!

Can someone please post a link! Thanks!!! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

I can't seem to link to it, but the item number is 1595123.  I put it in my basket but it went "out of stock."  Perhaps someone else will be able to provide a link?

I hope someone can find it for you guys, I hope you're able to get this perk. :smileyhappy:

Agreed! Need to stalk this link... Lol

That disappeared so fast.  Yikes.

Hmmm, I'm not seeing the perk. Is it gone already?

Hi Talinder,

The L'occitane 500 Point Gift is now out of stock. I recommending reaching out your local store directly to see if they have this perk available. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

That was quick! Thank you for the tip.

hmmm...it was definitely there this morning.  I saw it.  I hope it's not all gone.  

It was there earlier - right after I placed an order.  Now it is gone again.

I don't see it either.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_3903518758580025563.jpg
  • loccitane-freebies1.png