itscarin

Is there any post we can make about posts being deleted which won't get deleted?

Not only is a customer complaint getting deleted, but subsequent threads which ask why the complaint was deleted in the first place are being deleted.  Is there any way in which we can discuss threads being deleted which doesn't lead to the threads being deleted themselves?

miabt

Re: Is there any post we can make about posts being deleted which won't get deleted?

Hi everyone,

We have already reached out to the client to assist her directly.  We are not able comment on other client's situations nor do we share their information, so we cannot elaborate any further. We suggest taking a look at our BeautTalk Guidelines> http://bit.ly/1pGF8YG.  Closing this thread also.

We appreciate your understanding!

xo, Mia

veronika23

Re: Is there any post we can make about posts being deleted which won't get deleted?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Edited please PM me :smileytongue:

rdesigns

You've got mail :smileyhappy:

itscarin

Now you're just baiting them!  This is like Oscar Wilde's "the love that dare not speak its name" -- only it's the post that dare not speak its name.  :smileyvery-happy:

hackneyfl

I just don't get where they would prefer us to 'fuss' about apparent issues with the company? If I recall, I can get email addresses of board members from the dun and bradstreet access I have at work, would they prefer that we we take that route? I believe that here would be the place!

love2shop42

This thread is going to get deleted! :smileysad:

hackneyfl

Yes, they will shut this one down too :-(

You would think that this is the place to discuss issues with sephora, would they prefer somewhere else? Facebook maybe? Somewhere more public?

bratknits

I surprised it's lasted this long.

rdesigns

Same here - my husband has literally been timing it.  It may get deleted, but I know I will not forget what went on today, and it has cemented my view of this company.

mrsbaine

It's a little crazy. I don't know what's going on today. 

sp2001

rdesigns

Apparently we are not allowed to discuss customer service issues anymore unless they are approved by Sephora management.  What a lousy way to run a business. They lost mine for sure.

arielaaaaaaaa

It was shut down though. 

lecia1167

Okay, what'd I miss? Someone needs to PM me!

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I'm wondering the same thing!!

arielaaaaaaaa

Nope. Talking about devious deleted threads usually results in the current one being deleted or just shut down.  You can however PM each other!

hackneyfl

<shrugs shoulders> dunno! Seen a lot of threads either closed or deleted today! Been a rough day for BT!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • mrsbaine
    • veronika23
    • miabt
    • rdesigns