woltz03

I want to grow my bangs out, but I have a large forehead. What advice can you give?

I want to grow my bangs out, but I have a large forehead. What advice can you give? Is there a certain style that may look best; or am I doomed to have bangs for the rest of eternity?

melissabt

Re: I want to grow my bangs out, but I have a large forehead. What advice can you give?

(0) Hearts

Hi Woltx03,

You can grow your bangs out! I do agree that a side long bang is the way to go. I would try to also avoid a middle part.

<3 Melissa
tashalicious

Re: I want to grow my bangs out, but I have a large forehead. What advice can you give?

the side swoop?

DesertRose0706

i fell ya, i am in the five finger forehead club myself!  I had bangs once in my life but they were obnoxious and hard to style, so i quickly grew them out.  I currently have long hair with layers that frame my face starting at about my chin.  I make sure to part my hair off to the side versus in the center, becuase i notice this makes a significant difference in how big my forehead appears.  Other than this I just make sure to avoid certain hair styles like pulling the front of my hair straight back into a pony tail or having it pulled straight back with a bump in the very front as both of these emphasize the size of my forehead.  I really think the trick is having a side part.

I also notice that if i fill in my eye brows and define them more on the top, it can also help to balance out my forehead.

I hope this was helpful!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • DesertRose0706
    • tashalicious
    • woltz03